[Untitled Barebacker] March 2011 RawManOrgy party

untitledbb

Click here to see Untitled Barebacker's original blog post...

It’s only been four weeks since the last party, but it felt like it has been forever. Why is it that the more you get, the more you want with sex?

I had been watching the party attendee list closely. Two weeks after it was posted, and with still two weeks to go, there were over 30 guys signed up, so it was looking like it would be huge. Three or four days before the party, there were 48 guys, and some really hot dudes on the list, so the anticipation was building. But then on Saturday morning, some of the guys I was talking to were complaining about colds, flu, and crap like that. This time of year, so many things going around, that can really cut into the attendance. Oh well, we’ll see who shows.

It turned out good, there were 36 guys, a little less than I had hoped, but some seriously hot guys…some I’ve played with before and then some new ones that I haven’t ever played with before. I socialized for a bit, chatted with some guys I hadn’t seen for a few months, then saw one of the hosts walking through the kitchen after locking the door for the night. Time to get naked! I dropped trou, grabbed a towel, and headed to one of the bedrooms. There were about ten guys in there and everyone was getting busy except for one tall guy in a black jock. He was just standing up, so I don’t know what we was doing on the floor before I walked in. He had his cock and balls pulled out over his jock band and had a raging hard-on. We reached out for each other’s cocks, mine just waking up and his already ready to plow. I dropped to my knees and put my mouth around the head of his cock. It was already flowing some sweet precum and I worked on pulling some more out. He was talking dirty, telling me to suck his cock, take his cock in my mouth, obviously getting into the verbal part.

I finally backed off and stood up which he took as an invitation to return the favor. My cock was hard now and this guy, who drives over from the Gulf coast, swallowed it to the base. He worked on my cock like it was his job. I moaned a little then realized that he’s a verbal guy, so I told him to swallow my cock and grabbing the back of his head, buried my cock as deep into his throat as it would go, pulling him hard onto my cock–breathing was optional. He moved down to suck my balls, then further down to my taint.

I felt his hands turning my hips, so I turned around and he stuck his face in my ass. He sniffed around for a minute then started licking around my hole. I was surprised because most bottoms forget that almost everyone enjoys a good rimjob–it seems like they assume they get one because they offer up their hole, but I like getting rimmed even if I am just topping that day. So I was bent over the bed and *enjoying feeling him eating my ass as I continued to stroke my cock, keeping it hard because I figured I would be fucking him in a minute. Well, I have to admit I was a bit surprised when he stood up and pushed his cock into my hole. What?! I know this guy’s a bottom, but before I knew what was happening, he’s got his cock buried inside of me.

Damn! Things are starting off with a bang…literally! He fucks me intensely, encouraging me to “take my cock”, “open your hole for my cock”, “suck that fat cock.” Suck that fat cock? I had my eyes closed, focused on the fucking and was oblivious that there was a big piece of meet next to my face. Seeing that, I opened my mouth and the owner of that fat cock stepped forward and started fucking my face. Watching me sucking a cock was really working for the guy fucking me who picked up his intensity and his non-stop verbalizing. Then he drove in hard and stopped fucking at the same time. For an instant I thought something might be wrong then realized he was cumming. I started contracting my ass muscles trying to milk his cock. He just held on to my hips and kept firmly pressed against my butt.

I finally felt him relax his grip as his big hands slipped from around my hips and he eased backward, withdrawing his cock as he moved, until he slipped out of me. Before I had a second to think, I felt another hand on my butt, could feel some movement behind me as the man that just bred me moved to the side to let another in his place. I was still sucking on the same cock as heard a fliptop bottle of lube open. I felt few drops of cool lube hit my crack then felt a large cock head rubbing around my hole, collecting the fresh lube, then pushing against my sphincter. I grabbed a hit of poppers and then felt my hole give way to a much larger cock than was previously there. He took it slowly at first, but I could definitely feel the difference of this much fatter cock. I was glad there was already a load up there to make for a slicker path for this big cock.

tp1-234x143.jpgNice fat cock for my second tonight

The cock that was inside me now belonged to a guy that knows how to Top. He was taking his time, getting me used to his fat piece of meet while making sure it was covered with a nice layer of cum. The cock that had been fucking me previously was not in front of me so I licked and sucked my juice and any lingering drops of cum from his cock. The man that was inside of me was holding me firmly now and was getting more*deliberate*with his thrusts. *In and out of me he moved, that fat corona proving a ridge of sensation the whole time, filling my hole nicely. I dropped my chest down flat on the bed, completely surrendering my insides to his guy to do with as he wanted. He seemed like he might be getting close to cumming when he stopped and pulled out of my hole. I felt him moving to the side and heard someone say, “Here, you go,” from behind me.

tbt-234x145.jpgThird cock in my hole

I felt pressure at my hole again and realized I was up too high for this guy so I bent my knees a little to provide him better access. He pushed inside with a pop of pain which was immediately replaced with pleasure. Not quite the same smooth technique the previous guy had, but still a nice big cock. I looked down to see socks of the guy that the first guy commanded me to suck straddling mine so I knew who’s cock was in me now. He’s fucked me before. He fucks more like an animal, you know? Not so much like he’s trying to deliver a hot fuck, more like he’s trying to breed a hole. He pounded away at me for a while as I sucked whatever cocks were placed within reach, until I heard a grunt behind me. That cock pulled out, being replaced by that fat cockhead that was fucking me before.

I don’t know how to explain his technique other than to say that he fucks deliberately. He held my hips firmly–a man holding another man in place, making sure that his target was aimed right where his cock needed it to be. He didn’t really increase the speed of his thrusts much, but he was driving his hips into my buttocks hard now, firmly, burying himself to the hilt with every thrust. More and more pressure, more and more deliberate, until he called out and ground his cock hard against me. I knew he was filling me up, reached back to spread my cheeks and bucked up against him, trying to use my inner muscles to drain his cock dry. He stayed inside of me for a very long time, finally collapsing on my back, my ass ring firmly holding on to his still large corona. I would alternate my ass muscles between bearing down on him which almost pushes him out to contracting and pulling him back in. I knew that there wouldn’t be anything left in his balls when I was done with him. I finally stirred and I felt his cock, how becoming fairly flaccid, slid further and further out until it finally popped free. I was looking between my legs as this happened and watched a drop fall my my hole. I looked down at the carpet and saw a very white, very drop of cum sitting on top of the carpet.

5 Second Rule! I pinched it between my forefinger and thumb and brought it to my lips. It tasted sweet. I reached between my legs to grab another taste and just barely had time to wipe a couple of drops before that third cock slid back into my now fairly used hole. This time I didn’t notice the pain, just the fullness. I brought my wet fingers to my mouth and savored the sweet cum that coated them. I could tell from the way he was fucking me that he wasn’t going to last long, and he didn’t. He pumped hard as his cock dumped a third load into my hole.

Okay, that’s enough for a few. As this cock slid out of me, I stood up to let the three other guys waiting their turns that I was going to be taking a break. I realize that for some guys this may just be a teaser, but for me, three hard fucks and three big loads in a role deserves a little break. My hole was full to overflowing. I guess it was obvious as one of the bottoms that was hanging around the room came over and buried his face in my crack. I let him clean me up, and even relaxed my hole enough that he could get a few extra drops, but I wanted most of it to stay inside of me for awhile. I watched few guys fucking around me, then decided I’d go get a drink.

I socialized for a few minutes in the kitchen area, got a drink, then headed to the other side of the house to see what was going on. Sure enough, there was the bottom guy that fucked me at first, standing there stroking his cock and watching some guys fucking on the bed. He saw me come in and dropped to his knees, taking my cock into his mouth again. He worked on me for a couple of minutes until I was fully hard and then stood and bent over the bed. I placed my

g4f-198x300.jpgFinally getting a nice hole! Oh, and that cock just bred me.

hand on his ass and brushed my thumb over his hole. I dropped down and stuck my tongue in his hole to prep it for my cock. If I wasn’t so horny, I might have eaten his butt a little longer, but honestly, I was wanting to fuck something at this point. I raised up and brought the head of my cock to his hole. I saw him taking a big sniff of poppers so I waited at his entrance for another few moments. He recapped the bottle and dropped his chest flat onto the bed. He exhaled and I pushed my cock into his warm hole. He clinched up for a second, then relaxed as I bottomed out in him. He felt good around my cock, this smooth hole. I remembered that he was so verbal so I told him to “Take that big cock. Open up your hole. Yeah boy.” He moaned and gave himself to me.

I fucked him slow, I fucked him fast. I ground into him with every thrust. I lifted my leg up onto the bed and changed my angle so I was almost sideways in him. He moaned and seemed to really get off on the attention I was giving him. I was also keeping my eye on this hot black bottom that had come out from LA to be a the party. He was getting thoroughly pounded right next to us. I looked at the guy that was fucking him. We only nodded at each other, but we both knew what we were saying as we each pulled out of our bottom and changed places. I got just the slightest view of pink as my shaft slid into that hot black guy. I love the contrast when a white cock is in a black hole or vice versa, when a black cock is in a white hole. I think it makes it more visual because the link of*demarcation*between the bodies is so visually obvious. It didn’t hurt that he had an amazingly tight little hole that seemed to crave hard cock. The other top and I smiled at each other as we gave each other a thumbs up signal. I said, “You like that big cock, boy?” and both bottoms gave a contented groan.

After a little while, the other top and I just changed places spontaneously, as if on queue. We both slid our cocks into our original bottoms and I started working toward my first orgasm. I watched my cock sliding in and out of his hole, I watched the other top sliding in and out of that black hole, I watched the four guys on the other side of the bed mirroring what we were doing. I felt a cock behind me and I have no idea who it was, but a cock slipped into my butt for a bit, but the angle was awkward and I felt it slip back out after a couple of minutes. I couldn’t hold off any longer so I asked him, “Do you want my load boy?” He didn’t answer but pushed back firmly on my shaft and I pumped my first load deep into his guts. I think it was all of the prostate massage that I had been subjected to at this point, but I felt like I was cumming for a solid minute and felt like fluid was pouring out the whole time. It was deep inside of him, but there was no doubt that he’d know I had been there later on.

I slipped out of his hot, dripping hole, and headed to the shower to freshen up. I rinsed off, grabbed a towel and headed outside to get some air and catch my breath. I talked to a few guys that I hadn’t seen for awhile, checked out the guys with new artwork like Inkbear. It’s nice to share some*camaraderie*with these guys that I only see at the parties. I socialized for a bit longer than headed inside to see what was going on.

Inside I stopped in the master bedroom first, and watched a few guys playing around, nothing too serious going on so I headed to the other side of the house. In the first room, there were several guys standing in front of the door peering in, so I pushed my way through to see what was going on. There was a big dicked top laying on the bed with a hot bottom bouncing up and and down on his cock. There was a guy sitting in a chair getting a blowjob while he himself was sucking on another cock. As I pushed into the room, my cock brushed against a guy’s hand. He looked down then dropped to his knees and started sucking my cock. I watched the bjs happening in the chair in front of me, then started watching the bottom riding the cock on the bed. On the other side of the bed there was a guy alternating between rimming and fucking a hairy bottom. It was a pretty hot scene.

After a little while, I decided to see what else was going on so I pulled my cock out of the guy’s mouth and headed to the next room. There was a little bit going on in here. A furry otter kind of guy was getting his hole worked alternating between fingers and cocks. It looked like they would be all the way to a fist shortly. I headed into the next room. There were a couple of guys in here that we had hooked up with a few weeks earlier at another party. One of them grabbed me and started kissing me while the other was playing with another guy. He kind of pushed me toward the bed and as it hit the back of my legs, he continued pushing so I laid down on my back. He continued to kiss me as he reached down and guided his cock into my hole.

cbra-234x230.jpgFirst fuck after a break

He likes to kiss as he fucks with his large cock. I could feel him squishing the three loads I already had up there around as he continued to kiss and fuck me. He sat up and watched me as he continued to rock back and forth, sliding in an out of me. I reached down to see if I was leaking any cum and was*definitely*wet. I swiped it with a couple of fingers and raised it to my face to check it out. It smelled like fresh cum so I sucked it off my fingers. One of my fuckbuds climbed up on the bed and dropped his cock into my mouth.

fs1-234x249.jpgSuch a fine cock for sucking

I happily sucked it in my mouth. He was on the side of me but once I started sucking him, he moved to straddle my face and dropped his cock into my mouth, his balls falling on either side of my nose, resting on my eyes. Pig heaven, filled from both ends. The cock in my ass continued to pound away as the guy straddling my face would move forward and back, letting me suck his cock for awhile, then moving forward and dropping his big nuts into my mouth, then moving further and letting me sink my tongue into his musky hole. From one to the other, back and forth. I think I forgot that I was supposed to breathe a few times. The guy that was fucking me quickened his pace for about five strokes then told me he was breeding me. I felt his cock head expanding as he painted my guts with his sperm.

The guy straddling my face climbed off the bed to pursue someone else as the fat cock in my hole popped free from my quadruple loaded hole. He was replaced by his 6’7″ partner with the 8.5″ cock. He says it’s 8.5″ anyway, but it could be a tad longer.

thumbnail_longguy-234x292.jpgFinal cock of the night

It’s not as thick, but it is very long and I found myself having a tough time getting used to it. I brought my hands to his hips to hold him back and keep him from pounding too hard until I got used to it. Let him go a little deeper each thrust until I was finally taking his whole shaft. He fucked me for quite awhile, moving my body into different positions from time to time. I was surprised how long lasting he was, but eventually I had to tell him that I needed a break. My hole had four loads in it, had been fucked by six guys, and it was ready for a break. You know, I really admire some of the power bottoms that I see that can take cock after cock for hours and don’t seem to have any problems with it. Perhaps it’s just practice that gets them to that point, I don’t know, but I do know that try as I may, I’m just not up to that point yet. I got up and straightened my legs that had been up in the air for a long time as I rose and headed to the kitchen for a drink.

I socialized and got a drink, then headed to see what was going on. In the sling room there was my favorite cocksucker, on his knees. Remember the guy from above that was feeding me his cock while I was getting fucked? What’s a pig to do? I shoved my flaccid cock in his hungry mouth. It didn’t take long with this talented cocksucker to get me hard. I pulled my cock out and slammed it back in to his waiting mouth, driving it into his throat and making him choke on it. He makes the greatest sounds when you face fuck him, slap your cock on his face, and treat him like a cocksucking pig. He’s so much fun! He sucked me for quite awhile as I played with his nips. I finally lifted him up by his armpits and started to go down on him, but realized his pits were getting a little ripe. Not offensive, just nicely ripe. I licked them before heading down to his cock. “Oh yeah,” he said as I swallowed his cock whole, all the way to his balls. I went after him like I was on a mission as he encouraged me verbally. We swapped blowjobs two or three more times, each getting close, but neither of us quite finishing the other off. We finally parted and headed off to find ass to fuck.

om-234x175.jpgNot my cock, but that's the hole I fucked

I headed into the next bedroom and there was untitledboyfriend pounding away at a fuzzy cub while another hot bottom watched. That looked like an invitation to me and I spread his legs and shoved my cock in his hole. He’s got a great hole and he’s a lot of fun to fuck. I have been there before, though it’s been quite awhile. It was great watching my bf driving his 8″ cock into the other guy while I fucked this hot dude. I had already cum earlier so I was able to fuck with abandon, really giving him a nice hard fuck. I love the feeling of my raw cock sliding in and out of a hot hole. There is just nothing like that connection.

untitledboyfriend and I decided that we should switch places so we each spun our bottom around and slid over to the new hole.

cb-234x175.jpgFuzzy cub, my last hole for the night

Now I was fucking the fuzzy cub. Another hot hole! Damn, what a great way to finish up the evening. There was no point in trying to hold off now and he was definitely up to taking a hard pounding. I slammed my cock in and out of his tight hole, ramming my pelvis into his hips, pushing him across the bed as I fucked. Finally I felt that trigger in my balls that once tripped, everything starts building to the inevitable. I grew more and more deliberate with my thrusts as he met my every move. He knew what was happening. He knew I was going to breed him. I saw it in the smile on his face as I got closer. I curled my toes, I tightened my muscles, I held it as long as I could, and when I couldn’t hold it any longer, I let everything go at once as my cock flooded his hole with my spunk and my fully tensed muscles all relaxed at once. I collapsed on him, out of breath, and physically spent. I just lay on his furry chest and stomach, panting, letting my cock contract every few breaths as it oozed another drop into his loaded hole.

We finally uncoupled. This was pure animalistic man-to-man sex. Fucking with abandon. Breeding at will. This is what barebackers live for.

I fucking love bareback orgies. Now I can’t wait until April!

Tags: hot black boy, loaded hole, Final cock, Donkey, fuck, larger cock, nice hard fuck, head

bAzgJzTxH9c

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.