If the infernal one opened a bathhouse..

Pozgoat2

warning: those offended by evil, hell, religion, blasphemy - this post might make your eyes bleed red. Avoid it, hit the back button. This ain't for you.

Still here?

If you're sucked into perversion like I am.. read on.

I'm Hell-bound and wouldn't have it any other way.

Whether you believe in an afterlife or not, there is an eroticism that aligns with evil. It also gives a middle finger to the christian-fascists that try to legislate us out of existence.

Fuck politics, for now. That subject makes our dinks go soft.

Hell's Bathhouse..

An eternal sentence. A dead chasers and gifters dream paradise. Where we, the depraved are sent to mingle for eternity. Through dark corridors. Dark rooms with men panting from sleazy butt-sex. Rooms with closed doors. Gloryhole booths. Sex everywhere. I've encountered these episodes in my numerous bathhouse encounters.

Anonymous bottoms getting pounded, moaning like whores to have their unseen tops explode into their guts. Whatever poisons they shoot.

Countless gloryhole booths where pig bottoms spread their ass cheeks and take poison cocks from god knows what, cumming from the other side. Filling their guts with venomous seed.

Numerous community slings with pig bottoms lying in wait for any "HORNED" top that will take them. Are their cocks diseased or safe? You'll find out in 7 days when the bumps appear around your ass or groin.

A pit of pig sex.

A den of iniquity.

Accept our hell-bound fate.

I can't argue when some say that gay men are heaven-sent, because some can truly seem that way. Some seem like fucking angels that have made me see the heavens during sex.

But where we're destined for. Some will tell you a grimmer tale.

Don't listen to them.

I love my life. I want to live forever. But when I do die, I hope there is a dark, evil bathhouse waiting for me in hell. Sentence me to be the guy that has to mop the floors at the tubs and I will periodically have my jeans dropped and ass up to a gloryhole, getting poisoned, by my fellow sleaze-pigs.

Ever fantasized about getting bred by a demon? This might be your chance. Put me in a community sling at the bathhouse and I will put on a show for the surrounding crew that jacks-off.

Trust me, I've done that in real life too many times to recount. At various real bathhouses.

If Hell opens a bathhouse, would you sign up for a bathhouse card? Would you want to be a member?

Have you ever thought about this? Life after death.

I don't fear it. While I love my life while it exists. I hope there is an afterlife and that it is as full of depraved pig-sex as my physical life.

Send me to Hell and sign me up for an eternal membership to Hell's Bathhouse.

• Piggy 2

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole

Definitely had this fantasy before, I'd hope it would be something like this

[think before following links] https://thisvid.com/videos/elf-prince-sent-to-prison/

Also the taking poison cock from "God knows what" is my favorite part. Wondering what Hell's sex creatures would look like. I'm sure there'd be a good amount of hellraiser type pain involved.