[Closet Bi] Attraction of cum dumps

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

I remain in regular contact with two guys, in very different place in their lives, but both of whom (currently) seem genuinely interested in becoming my regular raw fuck bud. Both are 40 years old, live in the Manchester area and seem to be very dirty minded sexually. But there the likeness ends. Whereas one is cute, youthful looking and acts as a top to his boyfriend of 10 years standing, the other is more rugged, very masculine, and currently out of a relationship.

Both have convinced me they don't let guys fuck them raw without understanding histories etc and I know I have spoken at some length to both to ascertain their views on bareback sex. Like me, they love raw sex but are not prepared to simply bend over for anyone but instead have rarely let anyone fuck them raw over the last few years. I have of course been painstakingly honest about never having been tested and detailing the two raw fucks I've had to date plus the 5 second one last year. Both guys are happy to accept the risk I'm neg and let me fuck them raw.

Both guys come across as very dirty minded guys in bed which really turns me on. The more youthful looking guy has a truly fantastic looking arsehole from the few pics I've seen. A really delicious one. I can't tell you how perfect it looks, in my eyes anyway. Whilst the other guy may lose out in looks, he may well make up for in filthy whoreness. He seems very confident in his abilities to get a top to enjoy him and reckons he's a professional jockey when it comes to riding cock which you will recall is my all time favourite position.

So far perfect looking arse guy and I have a provisional date of next Monday to meet up and he is taking care of a hotel booking. Such was the enjoyment of our email chats I've already booked a £19 Travelodge 2 weeks later but if it doesn't work with him I'm sure I can find someone else to entertain me for a couple of hours. And twenty quid ain't the end of the world.

Other guy I had hoped to meet this Thursday but a social engagement has cropped up and I'm not sure if I can get out of it yet. I would like to.

Then to add further complexity, the sexy French guy text me last night asking if I was around Friday night as his bf was away. It's been a few weeks since I got to see him now. Hmmm decisions decisions5276175319366823909-7459429767303984459?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.