Hamstead Heath seeking random loads tonight (TS but dressed boyish tonight)

Guest PloyPhuckToy

Guest PloyPhuckToy

currently headig to Hamstead Heath (jack straw castle hill for dogging) and will be hanging around from now until late night

I am not feminine dressed today, going to take cum as a twink instead, wearing pink dye jeans, a blue shirt and a bright pink cap with Kappa logo to be easily recognised.

Wanting to take as many hot loads as possible at jack Straw Castle behind at the bottom of the hill main gay & dogging pickup area

I will be checking here on my phone for the next 3 hours and can take a selfie of myself standing there so you can spot me fast and use my hole for a quick sperm release in the bushes.

I am vers TS bottom, 5'3 tall with 6" uncut cock, flat chest, tight but deep hole, and taking ALL cum without question, fuck me hard and fill me up

I am fine with you spitting/cumming in my face but sorry not taking piss this time because I need to travel back to Harrow after

(for those regulars or those wanting me dressed feminine, I will do that in few weeks, right now boyish looks for the hard Gays that want to fuck me this way)

see my profile and DM me for more details, I will keep checking my phone when there

• 3 weeks later...