[Closet Bi] Massive horn

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

I continue to have email contact with the guy I'm meeting on Monday who was what looks like a hole to die for, in my eyes. In fact, fate has presented us with the possibility of a warm up session on Saturday afternoon provided we can find somewhere to fuck. I'm on a course in Manchester and he lives in Manchester so I enquired as to where'd he'd like a pounding earlier than planned. He seems well up for it ;)

Problem is being so close to Saturday all the hotels are either full or close to £100 which is not acceptable for a 60-120 session, however good it is.

So the other guy has suggested a sauna. Initially I was dead against it but I've slowly come round to the idea provided we get a private locked room. I ain't doing a public show!

So we're frantically trying to confirm Saturday. In the meantime I've not shot my load since Saturday so the guy is gonna get a massive first load of spunk up his hole ;)5276175319366823909-698436827795359883?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.