[Billy Twee] Afro Macho Top Barks 'No condoms!'

Feeder

To see Billy Twee's original blog post click here

I have a favorite room at the Steamworks in Berkeley...it's Room 310, and the bed is situated parallel to the hallway, making for a different vantage point in offering up one's, may I say, hot ass. The room is smaller than average, too, but I love it...I get on my knees and spread my ass and I'm only a couple of feet from the door...it's a slutty pose and always gets results...quick results I might add...remember, we're in a bath house. On this occasion, a slender guy, with the biggest afro I've seen in years, came in and started feeling up my butt...but in a way that indicated he knew what he was doing...not the annoying crooked finger buttprobing that an intern, who's never been laid, might do. Within seconds, I felt a big, thick dick as hard as your favorite dildo, go straight up my ass...I'm on my knees, remember. My buttchute took it all in one slip and he was in balls deep. He left the door open, which in bath house etiquette means he was willing for others to come on in. I rarely say anything when a top does something, especially when it might lead to a group session, which I really like. The looky loos came streaming in, maybe three of four of them, in this very small room. The Afro Macho Top was giving it to me machofucker style with no let-up, and the looky loos were feeling me up, pinching my tits, rubbing the muscles of my sweating back. Whenever one made the slightest move suggesting he wanted to fuck my ass, the top sternly barked out, 'no condoms!' in a very unfriendly way. There was some tittering, and then...all those girleens fled much faster than they had come in. Machofucker fucked me to the very end, shot a load in my ass, and then kept on fucking it in deeper. Then in true machofucker style, he just pulled it out in one quick move, slurping sloppy sounds, buttfarts, cum flying...nothing delicate or graceful about this guy. But another great fuck, made unique by the way he took control and got rid of all the safesexers, something's that never happened like that before.3922053678647687689-2656889777316311307?l=billytwee.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.