[Closet Bi] The allure of fucking a poz guy?

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

As regular readers will know, it's only a few weeks ago I began fucking guys bareback and to date there have been two guys who I've fucked raw. One a 29 year old cum slut taking raw loads frequently for the past 14 years, one a 21 year old anal virgin. I described (and continue to describe) my first bareback sex as the most fantastic gay sex I've enjoyed to date in my short bi life. It wasn't just the feeling of his warm moist ring and ass walls on my naked bell end and cock shaft but the passion we both shared, the fact we got on so well and just the all round experience. We would both like to see each other again but as the days and weeks pass it looks less and less likely.

The 21 year old weren't bad either I hasten to add. Another fit hot lad who took my spunk up his arse although a different style of fuck to the first.

The first guy made it very clear he was addicted to raw sex and had been since age 15 and couldn't turn his back on it. So becoming poz to him wasn't an issue at all. He and his partner lead an open relationship and they both fucked not only each other but other guys raw and what will be will be. I admired his attitude. He and I chatted on Grindr for around 10 days in the build up to our meet and he helped me make my mind up to cross to the raw side without applying any pressure at all.

Since then I've been looking and chatting to guys on BBRT and whereas a few weeks ago anyone listed as "undedectable" or "poz" would have been a definite no, I now find myself strangely drawn to them. I got chatting to a guy last night who lives only 10-15 mins away or so it transpires who is a real dirty slut so it seems. Into all sorts of stuff. He unlocked his pics for me. Bald/skin head, 42, in decent shape, nice arse, HIV poz. We exchanged a couple of messages and who knows where that may lead to next week.5276175319366823909-3534222902308926525?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.