[Closet Bi] Reader comment: have I considered becoming poz?

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

Osborne asked me recently whether I'd considered the possibility of becoming poz and if so how would things change. Would I embrace it and become a true raw slut.

My answer would be as follows.

I can't say I've formulated a lifeplan no. I guess I'm hoping that day will never come but I ain't stupid. I fully appreciate fucking raw carries risks regardless of how "clean" or otherwise the other guy is. I've already managed to rid myself of the massive "fear" around raw sex but I still try and reduce the risk of infection but appreciating guys may lie, impossible to reduce risk to nil, etc. If I was pozzed though, I guess it would free me completely although I consider myself quite free at the moment. I don't consider myself a slut...the number of days between fucks must be quite high in my case as I'm quite picky who I get with. I certainly don't just get with anyone simply for a fuck. However, as my first bareback sex recently was with a cumslut whore who didnt know his status amd didnt care, i guess its easy to think i am a bit of a slut myself. Maybe im deluding myself! So I can't honestly answer your question right now but keep reading and we'll see where it all goes!5276175319366823909-1991949473380335457?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.