Good week in Minnesota

Stiff14me20

My good week started last Wednesday.  In rural Minnesota, as likely expected, the opportunities are not plentiful.  It’s been months since I’ve been filled.  Sure, I’ve sucked and been fed a load or two during this dry spell, but it just makes me long for a proper filling.

Back to last Wednesday.  I was surfin the sites as hopeful as always.  A message pops up with a picture of a cock that I’ve had in me before. It’s been 1/2 year since I saw him on last.  A simple message - “want it”.  Deserved a simple answer - “yes”.  This Hispanic 24yo was in my living room with his cock growing my mouth within 10-minutes.  His 6-inches wasn’t phenomenal but it was hard and I was feeling it slide into my void.  He used phrases that I enjoyed and responded to, urging him closer to his release.  “You my cumdump?” “Your cunt feels so good.” “I’m gonna fill your man-pussy.”  He flipped me on my back, lifted my legs up, and re-entered.  Within 2 minutes he’s grabbing my hips and burying his seed as deep as he could.

Jumping a few days to this past Saturday of Memorial Day weekend.  Horny and looking once again.  A “player” I’ve chatted with back and forth a couple times popped up on Grindr.  Figured this 21 year old would disappear after a bit of messaging as he usually does.  Another Hispanic, this young guy musta been overly horny.  He asked for a blowjob.  After a few minutes of convincing me he was serious, I gave him my address.  I sat him on the couch as he presented me his package.  It wasn’t impressive... at first. He was a Grower.  What was so little to begin with, ended up being 8-inches, hard, and thick at its base.  It was as if he could read my mind.  I’m sucking away and then he says he wants to feel it in my ass.  I was thinking the exact same thing.  He took out a condom.  Damn!  Regardless, I lubed up wanting it even so.  After about 6-7 minutes of ball busting fucking he pulls out.  I switch from getting it on all fours to getting on my back with legs up.  That’s when I notice the condom isn’t there.  I play it up a bit... “where’d it go?” Have you been barebacking me?” I don’t know that I should.”  A minute goes by (dramatic pause) I lean back presenting my empty hole to him. Within a literal second he’s once again balls deep.  Grabbing my legs and putting them on his shoulders gives him the leverage he needs to get to his climax.  “Can I cum in you?” “Yes!!”- With no hesitation cuz I knew he was past no return.  Cumdump mission completed. 
Now another few days later, Tuesday, a horny guy I’ve sucked off a half-dozen or so times before asked “quick bj?”  Again... simple question, simple answer... “yes”. Within minutes I have his black 8-inch cock in my mouth and he’s anxious to nut.  Another couple minutes and he’s coating my tongue with a tasty load of sperm and I can feel the pulses as he fully unloads. In 30 seconds he’s back out the door... Capping off a good week of rare activity in rural Minnesota. 

• Like 7

Good week continued.  So unlike this rural Minnesota town.  There must be some horniness out there. Lol

Just let the latest “donor” out the door (Friday 5:26).  He didn’t plan on donating when he arrived.  I had hooked up with this Hispanic 29yo before and he wanted to use my ass with a condom.  At the time, even though I said he didn’t have to, he continued sheathing up.  I was so horny to feel his 7-inches inside me I didn’t deny him.  Which brings me to today’s venture.  He messages me on Grindr asking if I have time for something quick. I love quickies. 
He didn’t know it yet but he was gonna stealth my mancunt.  I got the condoms out as requested, the wipes for a quick cleanup afterward, and of course some lube.  What he didn’t know was I pulled my alternate lube out of my drawer.  It states in small letters somewhere that it’s not safe to use with condoms.  He puts on the condom and as he’s doing so I’m lubing my hole with my chosen solution.  As I’m bent over and feeling his cockhead rubbing on my opening, I smirk knowing I know something he doesn’t.  Within a couple minutes I hear the difference in sound as he continues his deep repetitive gyrations in my ass.  He’s grinding inside me and is telling me my pussy is so soft.  He tries to get as deep as possible in my chub ass and then it hits him.  “Oh I’m cuming” he moans and pushes to the hilt.  “Do it.” “Unload!”  He stops pumping, slides out, and then tells me the condom musta broke.  I play it down and try to boost his ego about his ability to fuck.  I’m pretty sure he’ll be back again.  I think he enjoyed this reverse stealthing. Will see if he asks for a condom next time. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Back For More

Going to make this a quick one, because it was, well... quick.  The guy from the last entry messaged me again on Monday, but he was pretty adamant about only wanting a blowjob.  Now I was torn... as a good bottom cumdump I shoulda just said yes and settled for a tasty load to swallow even though I was horny as usual and wanted it elsewhere. Can you guess where?  Anyway, it was fairly late and I actually turned him down but assured him that I definitely wanted “it” again sometime.  
Fast forward to today, Thursday 6/10, and that sometime was today.  I got home at about 4:45, opened the apps on my phone to see who was around, and changed into more comfortable clothes. I was able to sit down with a cold beverage by a couple minutes to 5 and saw I already had a message on Grindr. It was my newest Hispanic “friend”. (I don’t really know him... it’s just sex.)  His message reads “may I stop by?” And it says that he’s like 920-ft away. “Yes” I respond.  Within 2 minutes he’s at my door and within 7 minutes of getting his message his cock is growing hard in my mouth.  My lips and throat device that hardon for only about 5 minutes when I hear him whisper asking if I want it in my ass... with no hesitation I’m naked with my chub ass up.  He didn’t ask for conforms this time... excellent!!  Just what my hole needs.  With his precum and my saliva as lube he rubs up n down my crack pausing for effect each time he glides over my mancunt.  I feel him pause at my hole and push back... his head is in and quickly filled by his entire length.  He fucked with urgency and I was passed ready for his seed.  He was trying to hold back a little to prolong the inevitable but he announced that he was filling me.  Within 20 minutes he was here and gone and I’m pretty sure that I have a new top stud that will make me a somewhat regular cumhole for his use. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3