[Closet Bi] Saturday sauna in Manc set

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

The guy from central Manchester and I continue to exchange some very hot emails even though he's currently away on holiday with his bf of 10 years! Remember this guy is a top on his relationship but also likes nothing better than taking a cock and spunk up his delicious looking hole. Like me he's wondered outside his relationship but not very often and never found the right guy. But we've had lengthy dialogue about sexual histories, status, etc and we've both agreed without pressure or stress to enjoy some raw fucking together hoping it may lead to a regular thing.

We're meeting up at a hotel he's going to arrange this coming Monday and I've already booked one for 2 weeks after although if we don't hit it off I'll simply see who else I can attract to my lair for a couple of hours that evening!

I mentioned to him I had a couple of hours free tomorrow mid-afternoon as a result of going on a course in the morning without the missus. I knew he couldn't accom and I don't know what I was expecting to happen but over the course of yesterday we've agreed to go to a local sauna, find a private room and fuck. I've never been to a sauna before and he has only been 3 times over 10 years but our desire/need to see each other before Monday is the reason behind this earlier warm up.

Again we sound very sexually compatible. He tops his bf all the time so is looking for cock and spunk himself from me. I've not shot my load since last Saturday so his arse is gonna be flooded out with 7 days worth of my cum by the time we meet tomorrow. Just hope it all goes according to plan. Thought about little else this week!5276175319366823909-6512614736950492347?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.