Big guy

funcagedbear

Do the other day I was talking to this dude on Kik. We arranged a meet at his friend's place. As soon as I get there we strip naked. Now I drove a half an hour in my cock cage and with my ball stretcher on and my skin wasn't to pleased with the stretch while driving. So when saw what I was wearing he got turn on. He had a 4in dick I didn't care it was a girthy uncut beauty. Once we were naked the fun began

He turned me around on the couch and began to rim me. Followed by me taking a submissive position on my knees and I began to suck his cock. A wonderful unwashed smell clung to his pubes Once he couldn't take it anymore he had me on fours and pounded away. My cage and pleasantly painful stretched balls swinging back and forth slapping my stomach as he pounded away. Then on his friend's floor had me on my back holding my legs in the air he pounded my ass like he owned it. Finally cumming in me. I saw cum dripping from his spent uncut cock so I turned around and cleaned him up. 

He then fingered me. Now I have spent time stretching my ass so when he said he could fit 4 fingers he wanted to know if he could fist me. I have never been fisted before and wanted to be so I eagerly agreed. Usesing the astroglide we he he tried to got up to his knuckles before it felt like the lube ran out. Push but not to hard before he gave up and fucked me agian. We tried to find a few tops to come in but no luck. He fucked me a third time before we parted ways

• Like 2