[Closet Bi] Raw Fuck #3 - wow!

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

You find me, dear reader, stood in a vestibule of a train on my way home from meeting up with the guy with the fantastic hole. Not only was his hole fantastically warm, moist and accommodating, but the guy and I seemed to click almost instantly. Found him a real turn on and seemingly a great guy to boot.

It was also my first ever visit to a sauna. Sure it was quite basic but think we were the only ones in at least to start with. So plenty of private rooms to lock ourselves away from prying eyes.

Bloke and I made short work of introductions. We'd actually met away from the sauna and chatted for a bit as we walked there together. You know pretty quickly if you'll get on with a guy.

Once locked inside, it wasn't long before he was on his knees sucking me off fairly well, it must be said. Remember ive not shot for a week now so I'm having to be careful I don't spunk too soon.

Decided I wanted some action so I lay down and got him to sit on me so I could lick his hole. To his eternal credit, he'd prepped himself very well. Exceptionally clean, well lubed, just a fantastic fuck hole and it wasn't long before he lifted himself off my tongue and positioned his hole on the bell end of my cock and eased me into him as he sat down and fully impaled himself. Fuck me. What a hole he has. My cock was rewarded with a fantastically warm, moist feeling all over the nob and shaft. If I could bottle that feeling of sensual overload I would. There's no way I could go back to wearing rubbers. It's too fucking hot.

My mind becomes a blur at this point and I can't accurately recall what positions we tried except we did a few and I ended up shooting my 7 day old bollock load of spunk deep up his arse with him on his back and legs on me. Felt so good to get that final release. I was unable to count the cum ribbons but it felt like more than 10! Fucking hot.

And being a dirty cunt he then stuck his fingers up his arse so he could get some of my cum and taste it. Turned me on big time that. Stuck my own fingers up his flooded hole then to get some more of my cum for him to lick off me. Dirty bastard. He sucked my fingers clean. Such a cum whore.

We enjoyed a bit of chat in the post orgasmic flush but not before I'd savoured fingering his arsehole a few more times. It felt so fucking good even on two fingers.

He gamely sucked me off to ensure none of my jizz was wasted and after a bit of chat I was hard again and we both agreed it would be rude not to take advantage. So we did! The feeling of my cock entering his warm moist hole, now lubed not just with lube but my first massive cumshot slipping around in there too, it's as close to sexual heaven as I suspect I will get and very much equal to Saturday bloke previously who hitherto I did not expect to find an equal. Again, all a bit hazy but we fucked with him on his back, his front, etc. I tried to mix up my strokes a bit. Short slow ones, long fast ones, pulling out until just my non was butting up against his ring, pulling out completely, different variations. He had the sluttiest cheekiest grin whenever my cock was inside him. Drove me wild to see him appreciating my dick in his arsehole.

Of course my spunk soon began to make its journey from my balls and was again shot well and truly up his guts, much to out mutual delight.

Further short but enjoyable chat and I was hard again and before long he was sat on my nob bouncing away. A sloppy hole feels so good on your raw dick let me tell ya. Especially when you know it's your own spunk in there already.

Testament to how great his hole felt an how sexy I found him I was firing load three into his guts before too long. I actually surprised myself how much quicker load 3 came.

Some more chat and I wasn't sure whether either of us was up for four. I got hard again within a few minutes and asked the question. Should have known better. I'd pushed into his sodden man cunt as soon as he was on his back with his legs on my shoulders and stroking away at his very wet hole. In the previous interlude he'd amusingly drawn a tally chart on the steamed up mirror in the room indicating the number of loads I'd dropped into him...III (3). I'd never spunked 4 times with a guy before so worked hard on fucking him to get that fourth line. My cock didnt let me down. Again, my cock obliged and shot my fourth load into him. Jesus he was sopping and sodden now. But that's what he wanted so I was only doing as asked.

We showered got changed and walked back to the station before going our separate ways.

I know he'll read this and I swear I've not over dramatised anything here for effect. Who knows he may even wish to comment himself and tell you all what a lying scumbag I am and crap shag.

But if he's looking for a regular fuck bud I hope my application is given due consideration!

We're meant to be meeting Monday. If that proceeds I guess we might be one step nearer to knowing the answer to that question. If we don't meet again, I can sleep better knowing I've just enjoyed one fucking dirty hot fucker.5276175319366823909-5725383660022167018?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.