[Closet Bi] Bumping into Grindr people for real

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

Just back from a party at a mate's house. This particular mate is openly gay and I've seen his profiles on various cruise sites. I've had to block him for obvious reasons.

Weirdly, one of the guys invited tonight was a younger lad who i recognised early on or so I thought. Then when he mentioned about having a really nasty illness which had all but fucked his kidneys I knee instantly he was indeed a guy off Grindr I had attempted to chat to but got no response.

A few of us actually spent a few hours, over a few strong drinks, discussing his sexuality and his current uncertainty of what he was. He seems a really good lad, far too young to have to go through what he does. So i hold my hat off to him.

So yeah, weird meeting a Grindr profile in real life, at a mutual friend's home.5276175319366823909-5535460769504270095?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.