Couple Months In

Got the diagnosis a few months ago. Starting meds soon. Wasn’t chasing at all. I know I’ll be fine, but it sucks my partner went off his meds and this is the result. Don’t know if he did it on purpose or not. Just that he’s an abusive drunk, so it could also be forgetfulness. Left him back in August. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, GloryWhole said:

Got the diagnosis a few months ago. Starting meds soon. Wasn’t chasing at all. I know I’ll be fine, but it sucks my partner went off his meds and this is the result. Don’t know if he did it on purpose or not. Just that he’s an abusive drunk, so it could also be forgetfulness. Left him back in August. 

hey man, PM if you want to talk.  You will be fine.  Somewhat similar situation with me and how I joined.

I know the feeling i've been with a drunk and it really sours the relationship....mine was more verbal abusive but still abusive...I am sorry to hear that he did that to you...you are right you will be fine and you will find someone that is much better than he was, someone that will appreciate you...btw i love your furry chest and think it's sexy ...if you want to chat let me know..

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, GloryWhole said:

Not meaning to make you feel any worse than you are already, but you played with fire with that guy. Nothing to do but move on forward and make the best of it you can from here. A great of looking guy as you will have no problem finding guys that will enjoy being with you, finding the right one to settle with, ( if that's what you are looking for ), for the long term, may take some time, but don't give up, he's out there, don't give up and don't lower your standards. In the meantime get out there and help some of the other guys in need of what you have. Maybe even one of them will be the one you are looking for.

Started meds today. Super glad of that. Doctor expects me to be undetectable inside 4 weeks. My VL is already pretty low. 

I know a lot of y’all think I should “gift”, but this is not any gift. It’s a lifelong medical condition. I’m not being sexually active again until I hit Un+=untransmittable.

Anyone on here who isn’t already, get on PrEP…trust me. You may believe the fantasy is hot, but in reality what you’re doing is like choosing diabetes. I’m not trying to play victim, but I cannot imagine doing this to someone—not even someone willing or eager—as it was done to me. 

Stay safe out there, stay healthy, and don’t trust your health to others. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Whizzard said:

Why did you post this thread under the Poz looking for a recharge topic?  This belongs in HIV sexual health. 

Yeah, new to the site…you’re correct. Is there some way to recategorize it?