[Sperm Pig] Unexpected Saturday Fucking

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

There are some days when you are so fucking horny you can’t see straight and you can’t find a single cock to fuck you.* And then there are some days when you aren’t really looking and tons of cock just seems to fall into your ass.

Saturday was the latter.

I had a busy Saturday day, and in the early evening I hopped online just to see what was up.* I was almost immediately contacted by this older daddy who’s fucked me before.

“You up for a load or two?”* he asks?

“You bring it over, I’ll take it!”* was my reply.

He was out the door and over in 15 minutes.

He’s a short, older daddy— probably 5’5” and in his 60’s— but with a nice 7.5” cock on him.* Big mushroom head on the fucker.* And he gets hard and loves to fuck.

I sucked him, got him hard, then he got on his back and had me ride him.* 5 minutes later he’s grabbing my hips and bucking into my ass.* When he came I had to remind him I had neighbors because he was shouting at the top of his lungs.

But he stayed in me and I kept milking him— enough that he got hard AGAIN and said he could donate another load.* We changed positions, I got flat on my stomach, and he laid on top, humping my ass.

Pretty soon he was sliding into me and fucking my freshly creamed hole.* I kept begging him for his second load, and soon got it.* When he pulled out my hole was VERY cummy.

I hadn’t cum yet, and that can only mean one thing— I need more cock.* Well, as luck would have it, I got an email from the new 10” cock that fucked me a couple weeks back.* He included his phone number and asked if I was ready for his monster again.

Fuck yes I was!

So I text him that I’m primed and ready to take his cuntwrecker.* He was over 30 minutes later.

Fuck that man has a big cock!* Truthfully, it is a fraction shorter and not as thick as the other 10 incher (my favorite fuck of all time that does me semi-regularly) but this guy still has it where it counts.

I worshiped his dick, got him hard, then squatted all the way down on him in one fell swoop.* He LOVES that!

We fucked with me riding, me on my back, doggy, and me on my side.* After about an hour I begged him to let me cum, so I went back to riding.* When I was getting close, he got really hard and forced his dick in deep.

When he hit my second sphincter area the feeling was so intense I blew my load up to his face.* Seriously- the orgasm was incredible!* But he hadn’t cum— it takes him hours of fucking to get to orgasm unfortunately.

I sent him on his merry way (and saw him online later, looking for *more* ass! Pig!)

Anyway, being sated I just chilled the rest of the night— but then as I was getting ready for bed, I got a text.* It was from Grindr boy— the you, maybe early 20-something who lives a mile away.

He asked if I was hungry for a load in my ass.* I told him I already had two loads and been fucked 3 times… but if he wanted to add his to the mix he was welcome.

He was over 10 minutes later.

I had the lights dimmed, my ass lubed and in the air.* I hear his clothes hit the ground and he’s on my ass in a heartbeat.

The kid has a steel hard 6.5+ inches, and he fucks like a racehorse!* And evidently he gets off on “older” guys.* He was piston fucking my hole, feeling my nuts, working my nips and saying things like “You like taking that young dick, don’t you?”

Fuck yes I do!

He eventually gets into a squatting position behind me (up on his feet) grabs my hips and just starts monkey fucking my hole!* I start begging him for his young cum, his boy DNA.

He blasts several volleys into my worn out ass.* I can feel his dick throb with each shot.

He slowfucked me while I jacked out my load onto the fuck towel.* Then he dressed quickly, I walked him to the door, and he was gone.* And I went to bed with 3 cumloads churned into my ass.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.