[Closet Bi] New week, another raw fuck?

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

Greetings people. Hope you all had a great weekend.

Later today, after work, all being well, I'm meeting up with hot hole guy from Saturday (just gone) for round 2. I'm hoping he might be able to find some cheap hotel accommodation for today rather than using the sauna again as it may be busier after work plus a bit more space and light would be good.

He sent me an email later on Saturday saying he still had my spunk up his arse, hadnt wasted a drop, and found it horny to be lying in bed with my cum still in situ. He really is a dirty slut.

I have a good feeling about him. Maybe this is a fuckbud relationship waiting to blossom. Who knows. Certainly not jumping the gun, certainly not getting emotionally involved.

We'll see what the day brings.5276175319366823909-6459522595199628431?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.