Cowboy Daddy

BBhole13

So this hot muscular Cowboy Daddy contacted me on Twitter a couple weeks ago. About 5’8” muscled from head to toe, shaved head with a thick beard and furry chest. Opposite work schedules  were keeping us apart till today. He texted me this morning and asked if I could meet him at a buddy’s place so I said yes and started getting ready. I got to his buddy’s place and he led me in. The buddy was about 6’ and covered in tattoos. I undressed and got on the bed and started sucking the tattooed guys 6” cock while the Cowboy ate my ass. He spit on my hole and shoved his thick cock in me. They spit roasted me for awhile taking turns on my mouth and hole, till I ended up on my back with my legs in the air and Cowboy guy pounding my hole hard till he shot his load balls deep. Not long after the tattoo guy shot his load on my face before I licked his cock clean.

When I got home my husband was turned on by my loaded hole so he took me to the bedroom and fucked and filled me with his cum too adding to the Cowboys load. 

2 loads in my ass and one in my mouth was a pretty good way to start the day. 

• Like 4