Gatehouse

barebackbro

9 hours ago, barebackbro said:

The one problem is that they seem to discourage big parties, but if you're a bit discreet, it should be fine.

I can understand their reluctance to allow parties. It's shared accommodation, the walls are thin and ultimately they are operating a business so keeping all their guests happy and coming back again is in their best interests. You'd hate to fly into town from a long flight feeling jet lagged and needing rest with 8 guys making a ruckus in the next room till the wee hours. One other thing to consider when inviting random trade from a hookup app around is things can and have got broken or gone missing. Not just fixtures of the gatehouse but also the possessions of other guests. In such an instance you would have to wear all responsibility and associated costs. Not only that but there have been instances of people inviting random seemingly harmless trade around that end up turning violent or severely impaired by drugs/alcohol. There have been instances in the past of ambulances and police being called. For these reasons every time I stay at the gatehouse I only ever invite people I know or people that have been vouched for by friends. Make your arrangements in advance. Last time I stayed there a mate was scrolling on Grindr for guys late at night. I said to him "you're rolling the dice hoping to find a decent root randomly lurking around the neighborhood at 3am on a Sunday morning. Anyone worthwhile has either already found a hookup or gone to bed". He agreed with me. Plus I'm here what am I chopped liver?1? He jumped into the sling and gave him a thorough fisting. It was a great night!

And this concludes my public service announcement LOL

• Like 3

12 hours ago, LthrRaw said:

Certainly not if they're unwilling to form an orderly queue and wait patiently for their number to be called! šŸ¤£

Making me miss the orderly queues at club 80 nud nights againĀ