Pissfucked in San Diego

sedecki

I had to travel to San Diego for a meeting and connected with a guy on A4A. He said if I brought him some vodka he would pound my ass. When I got there I smoked a joint in the parking lot then he came down to get me in his apartment building. We made a little small talk in the elevator then I handed him the bottle when I got in the door. He mixed up a drink and hit it pretty hard. He didn't mind me smoking a bit more pot while he sipped. The apartment was tiny and he flipped down a single bed from the wall as I got naked. He was tall and thin and so was his cock. Probably about 8 inches but not a fat cock. I was pretty wasted by the time he slid it in and I think he was buzzing from the vodka as well.

What I loved about fucking him was how hard he hit my hole. After a couple of minutes warming up he just started pounding me. He would pull almost all the way out then slam his cock back down into me. His balls slapped against my ass like a belt. Sometimes he would speed it up a little and not pull out so far then it was back to the pounding. He slammed down against my body and I could feel the air whoosh out of my lungs every time he pounded me. It took him about 5 minutes to cum the first time. He stayed inside me and he was breathing heavy, then I felt him start to work his cock again which was still hard. In a minute or two he was back to pounding me all over again and I started to get into it more and more. I would shove back against his hard cock as he buried it. Totally hot.

When he came the second time he stayed inside me. I thought he might have another load in him but he didn't move for a couple of minutes. Just when I thought we were done he leaned down to my ear and whispered, "I'm going to piss inside your ass." 

I said "What are you talking about?" 

He said "You're going to love it. Feel like a never ending cum shower on the inside. Just try to tighten up when I'm doing then you can go to the bathroom to let it out."

I nodded and in a minute or two I felt his hot piss starting to squirt up inside me. It was like a warm douche except it was deeper and it didn't stop for a while. The vodka and fucking must have really got him going because it seemed like he pissed for 5 minutes. I started to moan and so did he. Once he was done he pulled out slowly and I tightened up my hole. I managed to not spill a drop on my way to the bathroom. I came back out after and he pulled my head down onto his cock. I could taste his cum and suddenly he gave me a little burp of piss which I swallowed with a smile. 

Delicious 🙂

• Like 1