3 memorable loads in 2 days

Barebackpiggy

I'd spent 5 days up north with family, and getting horny. It's difficult to find raw cock or arse up there so the juices kept building and I returned to the City a day early to play.

As soon as I arrived home, I showered and douched. I messaged my fuck buddy, knowing he'd be horny for action as I seem to be his main outlet for sex.

Sure enough, he wanted my sweet ass and I was at his flat in 20 mins.

Our fucking followed its usual path. I stripped at the door, knelt on the floor and poked my hairy arse out. 

He took his time inspecting my hole before ramming his iron hard cock into my willing hole. He took his time, building up the pleasure. He doesn't  say anything apart from "push", so I pushed back and he climaxed verbally, shooting ream after ream of hot cum into my cunt.

I dressed and left, hornier than ever. Fortunately a previous top messaged me, he was horny but a bit drunk. Now this lad is 40 or so,  a ginger bear and hot as fuck. He's muscled and has a gorgeous 9 nincher on him. 

I drove to his pad and we went up to his bedroom. I'd hoped for some versatile play but he was all top that night. I lay on my side and he entered my pre filled cunt. He takes his time this lad, which is even better. He then got behind to finish off. He left another big load in me and I edged myself when I got home, without climaxing. I was leaked pre cum all night. 

Still hormy the next day, I got on the apps. After a couple of false starts, a local lad, skinny and wiry was at my door. 

He had a lovely big cock which I sucked hard. But what he really wanted was to breed, which he preceded to do. He liked talking dirty so I told him to breed my cunt. 

He left the biggest cream pie when he came, and me a happy man. I'm hoping he becomes a regular...

I couldn't take any more, I had to cum. I blew the biggest load in months over my arms, chest and belly.

• Like 2