[Closet Bi] Midweek

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

After 'Arry berated Rooney for swearing on TV (carefully forgetting that he himself told a Sky Sports interviewer to fuck off on camera) I'm pleaded Real stuffed Spurs last night. Just got to hope we can do the rent boys over at the Bridge tonight. If you're confused, dont worry, end of footy bit!

Hot hole guy and I exchanged emails yesterday. Seems he was genuinely under the weather and had spent most of Monday afto and all of Tuesday in bed. He reaffirms his desire for me to breed his magnificent hole again soon and I've set the wheels in motion. We just need to agree on a date, time and location, even if we end up back at the sauna again.

In the meantime I've been hit up a couple of times in the last 24 hours, one notable guy being a scouser I'd hoped to meet a couple of times last year. He still lives quite a way out but if our paths should ever cross who knows.

I've refrained from contacting Saturday guy again having left the ball firmly in his court. In truth it won't be until the end of April before I will have a Saturday morning free and it will be interesting to see whether he attempts to make contact at all over the next few weeks. My money is on "no" in which case unless I contact him again I reckon that 2 hour sesh when I dumped 3 loads up his arse will be our one and only hook up. And right now that doesn't bother me as hot hole guy is filling the dirty thoughts section of my brain!5276175319366823909-2075749108848413518?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.