[iBLASTinside] It’s Official: I Have Fucked BOTH Matt AND Dan

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

matt-dan-244x300.jpgFor those of you who follow barebacking blogs, you will know of Matt & Dan’s Sexual Adventures (which currently is available with limited access — and don’t ask, I can’t give you access).

Last night, I fucked Dan. Previously, I fucked Matt. Dan has been trying to think and, at the moment, cannot think of anyone who has actually fucked them both. After a consultation with Matt, I might be certified as the first*— or among the first.

Dan tweeted last night about our little adventure…

Dan: hot night: got royally fucked by @
iblastinside
. He came to my hotel, I waited ass up, naked in the dark, he came in, got undressed…

…we started making out, flipped around, I lubed up & climbed on @
iblastinside
‘s cock, he started fucking… not a word spoken, then…

…@
iblastinside
whispers “do you want my load” – makes me beg for it – then when he cums I feel his cock pulse…*
#bbbh

…my ass is wet with @
iblastinside
‘s cum, he feeds more to me & we kiss. We make plans to meet again later this week…*
#bbbh

Dan neglected to mention the second load I gave him later, whispering in his ear the story about fucking the 18-year-old recently.

Oh well. I’ll remind him later this week.

And, of course, I’ll write about my fucks in detail sometime.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.