King Kong Dong

Juicyhole17

I’ve always used Grindr or jackd to find tops and I’ve had 1v1 breeding and 1v13 breeding! I normally know what to expect when I meet top because they show pics! Today I was in Walmart looking for lube and a hot black guy walked up for the same! He asked what works the best and why! I laughed and told him I like Astro glide and that it was amazing. He made a joke saying “ i bet it helps the bottom take it like a champ” I wasn’t thinking and told him it well I love it for that reason! He smiled and said he was always curious to be with a guy, I told him I was getting lube for my Dildo but wish I had a real Dick ! He told me come to his hotel and he would help! I cleaned out and drove to his hotel and told to just walk in! As I walked in i seen him stroking the King Kong of BBC! I got down and couldn’t grab around his Dick! He was 10” easy! I began slowly sucking the tip because that’s all that fit! After sucking a while he bent me over then lubed me up and would take his Dick and slap my hole! After he finally got in he began to pound my ass! Skip 15-20 mins later and I felt him start to grow bigger and then he just slammed balls deep and told me he was bout to knock me up! I could feel his Dick throb and feel the warmth of his nut sloshing in my second hole deep! He kept pumping it deeper and deeper! I could feel his big sagging balls suck up with each rope of cum shot inside! He grabbed my hips and slammed balls deep using his Dick to plug my hole! After a few minutes he finally pulled out and i looked back to see his massive Dick glazed In Cum! I sucked his dick clean and let his load soak in! He made a statement saying that he was looking to host a sex party and that he had friends who want to join! So if they come here I’m told I may have to take 15 to 20 tops?

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7