[Closet Bi] About time!

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

It's about time we got a decision go our way at the Bridge. Those rent boys have had so many dodgy decisions go their way over the last few seasons. So it was nice we got the rub for once. The game back at Old Trafford should be electric. Can't wait. Footy chat over.

Anyways, hot hole guy and I continue to exchange emails. But I've been giving some thought to my situation.

Hot hole guy is not only a fantastic fuck but also a great guy to know, or so it seems from our numerous emails and our 2 hour or so meet last weekend. Given how we've both got other halves and both like bareback sex, I've considered the possibility of ceasing raw sex with others simply to decrease risks of passing anything on to him. Mind you given I don't think I could ever go back to rubbered sex again, unless pushed, that might mean either giving up on hook ups or beig very careful who I get with.

There are a couple of guys I'd really like to fuck but both are poz and my brain tells me not to risk it. My cock tells me being a top is less risk than being a bottom. So I'm caught in that struggle again. But for now I'm happy to see what hot hole guy wants as we both seem to be on the same wavelength. We have a hotel room booked for a week on Monday but we both agree we need to see each other before then. Just a question of seeing if it's poss.5276175319366823909-3954574431626984422?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.