Received 2 loads at the sametime.

Found a top on Scruff and went over to his place. when I got there he had another guy with him who was also a top, the first guy had a thick 5 and half inch cock the other was 7 inches long, I was on my knees sucking and wanking the two cocks for a good 15 minutes, finally took my shorts and panties off and had the guy with 7 inch cock come around the back of me and lubed me up and started fucking me raw, he loosened up my arse and had me sit on his cock facing the guy I found on scruff, who forced his cock into my already filled arse with the 7 inch cock, they both fucked my mancunt, they both needed a short rest, and was having me gap my hole for them, they resumed with me sitting on the 5 and half inch thick cock and the 7 inch cock stretched me open again, within 10 ins of them fucking me my little dickclit started oozing cummies, which got the guy on top even harder, about 15 minutes latter both were pumping there cum inside me. my arse was so loose when they pulled there cocks out the cum just gushed out over the 5 and inch cock, I got on my hands and knees and clean both cocks up and slurped up the rest of there cum, I then finished myself off and ate my cum too. Hopefully I will get another round with both of them.

• Like 3