[Smooth Butt] I got fucked this past weekend...i mean REALLY fucked (part 2)

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

pic1.jpgi had just gotten a big creampie planted in my hole through the gloryhole and that only made me even hornier then i was before. so i gather my stuff...dressed in a baseball cap, sweathirt, jockstrap, socks, and gym shoes...and moved over to the more public main room in the basement of the sleazy adult cinema in town. it was dimly lit...but still more light than the dark booth i just came from. there were a few guys standing around, but i paid them no attention as i walked up to the bench and set some of my shit down (my shorts and small pack with lube, poppers, etc.). i just stood there for awhile, placing one foot on the bench, and letting know passers-by that my butt was open and available for use. i had a few interested parties. one guy grabbed some ass on his way past...then another. the third dipped a finger into my wet creamy hole and seemed to get more interested by the presence of a freshly deposited load. he grabbed some asscheek with each hand and pried my smooth cheeks apart....and then he ran a second finger into my sloppy, just-fucked hole. his interest turned serious as i heard him loosen his belt and pants and they dropped to the floor. his hard 7 inches was out in mo time and he stared rubbing up between my asscheeks. i moaned and arched my back...pushing my hips back and opening my asscheeks a bit more for him....inviting him inside. i leaned forward and took a deep hit of popppic2.jpgers. my head began to swim as i felt the head of his cock start to press forward and search for the entrance to my hungry hole. he pushed on mu back and leaned me all the way forward and i placed my hands on the wooden bench in front of me. his bending me over at the waist opened my ass up for his assault and he took the opportunity...squeezing the head of his cock past my cum-lubed and deep in my fuck-chute in one swift lunge. i jerked from suddenly being filled....but took that cock in my asshole like a6735054797439398031-2985531887920482123?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.