[Bareback Boy] Sorry I've neglected this blog.... been really busy

Feeder

Click here to see Bareback Boy's original blog post...

dylanmy%255B1%255D_edited.jpg

jeff1mirr.jpg

With school, which I didnt think was going to be a hard as it is and also I've was really doing a great job at being a total good slut, then I met this bodybuilder older dude named Jeff, he is 36. and started bascially seeing/dating (whatever you call it) him for over a month, and off and now with him, because he wanted to get very very serious and I definitely dont. Thinking I would go back to everything and being the good bottom slut I have been, I ended up on a trip up to Jacksonville met this guy Dylan and we really hit it off, he is 22. He is as much of a top slut as I am a bottom slut...hahaha. But we have not been interested in other guys at all... in fact, I dont even jerkoff that much right now. He will sometimes drive from Jacksonville on a Tuesday, stays at a friends house in the back, I go over there and he fucks me for literally non-stop 4-6 hours! We like each other but never say anything like that.... he is a total top for sure, and a total jock (played football and baseball in college, now just baseball).... I have some hot vids of the two of us fucking but I dont have the nerve to post them so publiclly yet. Both of the guys photos are above. I will add more vids today too.... . first time actually jerking off in like 3 weeks. Dylan fucked me and shot at least 3 loads in me in Friday; one of the times was outside at this guys pool at night.... it was pretty awesome. More details to come.

Sorry again for being away for so long!!!

2202297972669951654-2042182932510430756?l=barebackboy.blogspot.com

More (some of Bareback Boy's blog posts contain video of his encounters)...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.