[iBLASTinside] Coming Soon… Getting Old

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

taurus-300x210.pngAnother birthday approaches and this old bull gets a little older. The awkward prime number 43 goes away and I earn 44. It’s suddenly weird to think myself at twice of 22, meaning if you’re 22, I could have easily been your father. Fuck, had you been in your 20s at all*— even 29*— I had the means to be your father (yes, I could easily produce sperm at 15, although I’d never get anywhere near a vagina).

So what should I do to celebrate?

Alas, this year looks slender since the ole job search lumbers on. I have hope of relocation soon into the Midwest or even far West, but the opportunities wax and wane. I attempt to remain optimistic.

Optimism proves to be difficult on all fronts, but I’m sure some of you enjoy reading that, as I have heard of a few flaming with hatred. I don’t quite get it.

So this be nothing more than thoughts of nothing much as I contemplate that moment of 44.

Related posts:

Five Minutes to Spare

A while back (when I had a job), I was on a business trip. One of those trips where everything turned out to be back-to-back-...

Double It Up

Washington, D.C., will always be my kind of town. Having lived there for more than a decade of my life, I still miss it t...

Taking the Ass of a Tennessee Boy

We'd been texting for a couple of months. Every once in a while, he'd pop up, begging me to come visit him and breed his ass....

Join Me in Fucking Tennessee

Tennessee boy wants me to get a group of four men (plus me) to fuck and breed him. Believe me when I say I'd enjoy making thi...

Sometimes, a Top (Like Me) Gets Used

Imagine my sense of luck as I wandered into the darkened space and we locked eyes. I noticed him. He noticed me. His round...

Shaggy Lad Shag

Craigslist can be real hit or miss here lately, especially with some assholes flagging any hint of barebacking. But I posted ...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.