[Closet Bi] New week

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

Greetings peeps. Hope we all had a great weekend. Here in the UK we were basked in sunshine throughout. May have even caught the sun a bit.

Saturday the missus and I went for a bite to eat at a new place in central Manc. Nice. 50% off always helps though ;) Grill on New York Street. Worth a look if you're in Manc. Then it was onto Old Trafford for United v Fulham. Not the greatest match of all time but 3 points is 3 points.

Sunday we went to the gym and then spent the rest of the day in the garden enjoying the weather. We had a BBQ and a friend came round too. A very enjoyable weekend.

Tonight is United v Chelsea at OT in a crunch second leg champs league clash. We're leading 1-0 from the first leg. And I found out around 7pm last night ive been invited into an exec hospitality section. Done it once before. Would hate to do it everytime. I prefer being in our Stretford End seats amidst the thick of it.

Turning to men, however, I dropped hot hole guy an email yesterday as I hadnt heard from him in a while. To be honest was beginning to consider whether I was wide of the mark hoping I might fuck his gorgeous hole raw again. But he got back to me quickly apologising. He's having a bit of a rough time at the moment. But we're still on for Monday at our pre-booked hotel in Manc and we'd both like to meet up this week too but that might prove difficult.

My hornyness has started to return big time now having been quite content to sit back and await developments with him. But now need to spunk up a guys hole to quash those urges again. Here's hoping it's soon.5276175319366823909-1556661286330658820?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.