What Happened to Boybreederxt?

kayceee

I remember this xtube couple named boybreederxt that would occasionally post really hot videos of them bareback fucking Asian twinks. 

Unfortunately, it seems that they disabled their xtube account and it doesn’t seem like they had any online presence anywhere else.

Anyone know what happened to them or where I could potentially find copies of their more recent vids?

18 hours ago, some12ignore said:

Have wondered the same. They had came back as WeCumInside to xtube, then their account has been disabled again. 

after that, have not heard any news 

Damn, that’s so unfortunate because their vids were so high quality and loved how verbal they were when breeding!

how were you able to find them a second time? 

10 hours ago, kayceee said:

Damn, that’s so unfortunate because their vids were so high quality and loved how verbal they were when breeding!

how were you able to find them a second time? 

just by accident.. and their title of the videos were still using `boybreeder` 

I remember that they have an Email in their profile. but cannot remember what it was.. 

Edited by some12ignore