I'm back after a while of "being straight". I'm now a slut of Reykjavik.

cumbaby

So I was living a straight life for more than a yr now, as i was in LDR with a girl for whom i knew she wouldn't accept me being BSX. I don't cheat, so it were dry months for some time for me. But after a while she left me, and the first thing i thought of was "OK i can finally fuck with men again". And so I did.  As soon as she left me I went on an alcohol induced bender and on grindr. Scored a nice top the first night, who fucked me really good, even if he was averagely sized. He came in my ass while spanking me and i loved it. Day after that I had sex with my first black man. He pounded me really well and breed my ass really good, although he wasn't that big . After that, for the next five days i had one hookup every day for the next 5 days . I felt like such of a whore being in another man's bed every night.  I'm not actively chasing, but I just love getting man's cum in my ass, so what happens happens IG.  My last load was ystd with the top who was 10 yrs younger than me, but he wanted to fuck me, and he did that very well. I'm on grindr RN looking if i can score someone to suck him off RN but will see about that. I barely remember how cum tastes like, as all the guys till now unloaded in my ass. 

IMG_20210722_121000232.jpg

Edited by cumbaby
  • Like 5
  • Piggy 2
  • Downvote 1