[Closet Bi] The Weekend Approaches

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

Greetings peeps...hope everyone is well. I'm still on somewhat of an adrenaline high following us knocking the Chelski rent boys out of the Champions League on Tuesday night. I even turned down official hospitality so I could take up my usual Stretford End seat with a mate, as the missus is no big fan of mid-week evening games. Fantastic atmosphere - wish all the games were like that.

Anyways, hot hole guy and I continue to have occasional email exchanges. In fact, at his request we now chat on Google too. Seems we're defo on for Monday and even better news, I've now booked a couple more hotel rooms for only £15 a piece (rude not to at that price) for the two of us to have some more fun together over the next month. It seems we're both well up for it. I guess Monday's meet will go a long way to establishing whether the two of us become fuck buddies or not. Although very early days the signs are good. We're both working hard to keep emotional attachment out of the way and we're both horny as fuck. Not only that but he really seems to savour the thought of my hard raw dick breeding his gorgeous arse and I'm not averse to letting that happen as often as he wants!

I also continue to have sporadic chats with a guy off Grindr who I guess I could count as a Grindr mate. He has a kinky side he'd like to explore and I wouldn't mind meeting him one day but for now we both seem content chatting, doing horny role plays, etc. He seems a really genuine good lad though. Mid 20s. Not many sound lads of that age around these days, not on cruise sites anyway!

The missus was proper wet last night, I mean close to dripping. No idea what she was doing to get like that but it doesn't half turn me on. And being a good boy I made sure she came before I filled her cunt too. Who said chivalry was dead!

Off to London this weekend as part of our Wembley Weekend. Hope to God we beat the bitters on Saturday. Also looking forward to seeing some Marathon action too whilst we're down there. Other than that, really looking forward to meeting up with hot hole guy early Monday afternoon, all being well. I so need to raw fuck his hole again!

In the words of Keith Lemon, "if I don't see ya thru week, I'll see ya thru winda"!5276175319366823909-29325698985163606?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.