Fucking a nasty guy...

I have a weird relationship with being hungover on a Saturday. I kind of like it. An excuse to mope about, eat shit and watch movies? Why don't I do this every week?

I woke up hard and hungover from the night before and checked Grindr. I'm closeted so I don't have a profile pic. Nonetheless someone hits me with a "hi" at like 7am. We talk. He begs for a pic, but he should send one first. He does and it's kind of a cute one. He's slim, white, dark hair and has a perfect looking ass. I get harder.

He is only visiting he says, and I send him my pics, he likes what he sees. My average cock but toned body. He asks me to come over; gives me the door code and flat number to the building next door. I throw on a hoody and sweats and make the short trip. I wouldn't normally risk hooking up with someone that I may bump into, but fuck it. My head is spinning and cock is throbbing. Maybe I'm still drunk.

Outside I'm kind of anxious. Seems a bit weird him visiting but staying in a flat. Oh well. I enter the door and lock it behind me as per his instructions.

He is naked, bent over on the couch, smoking. His perfect, smooth, ass is showing. I get naked.

He offers me a cigarette. I decline. Ask if he wants to go to the bedroom. He tells me to take him here. I run my fingers around his hole and he lets out a satisfied groan. My cock is so hard as I run it up and down him. We still haven't said a word to each other. He takes a long drag on his cigarette. I realise I'm going to stink after this. "Fuck m-" he doesn't finish the thought before I thrust into him. His lubed hole clutches my dick and pulls me into him. We gasp together as we fuck bare his moans are slutty, the high pitched, campy yet masculine "uh" "uh".

Moves his head up, blowing smoke all around me. I grab his neck and push him down. He likes it. So do I, the smoke was making me gag. We fuck like this for about five minutes before he moves forward off my dick, sits down infront of it, blows smoke all over it and takes it into his mouth. I see a baggie on the side table. Judging by the white powder scattered next to it I don't think weed was inside it. I've never fucked someone like this before.

He sucks good. Fucking incredible best I've ever had. But his ass is better. I tell him I want to fuck him more. He pouts and says that his ass hurts a little but assumes the position again. Unsure of what was coming over me, I decided to kiss it better, getting on my knees and diving into his fucked hole, tongue first. He moans and groans and I spank him.

He tastes musky, mixed with the smoke it's intoxicating. I could eat him all day.

But I stand and plunge my dripping cock into him again. He rolls over and we fuck missionary on the couch. He blows smoke in my face and giggles. The giggles are replaced by moans when I slap his cheek. He wraps his legs around me and milks my cum into his ass, we both let out satisfied moans.

I lay on top of him for a moment and he starts stroking. My cock drips out with my load. I sit back and scoop it with my fingers and finger fuck it back into him. He grabs my wrist and bucks wildly as I plunge my fingers in and out of his sloppy hole. He cums. Sits up. Seems dazed. He sucks my cock clean but I don't get hard again. He lies back and spreads his legs. I kneel to pick up my clothes and see his hole... Leaking my cum and gaping slightly. He hooks an ankle around my head and pulls me in.

I smile and take a long lick and suck of his freshly fucked, leaking hole. He moans. I let my cum gather on my lips and move up and kiss him hard. I'm pretty sure he passed out after that but I got my clothes on and left, stinking of sex and smoke.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5