Outdoor Park

JamieLong

Finally went to Buckman Field in PDX a couple weeks ago. Walked around a little bit, checking things out. Saw a cutie standing alone so I walked away from the track a bit. He followed me and we started making out. Asked if he was a top or bottom and he said top, so I lubed his cock up with spit and turned around. He fed his cock into my ass and fucked me with a nice 7 inch cock. Dropped his load and left. 
I walked around a bit more, then was hit up by a guy waving his cock at me. I wasn’t really into him but figured what the hell and started sucking him. I got bored sucking real quick and just got on my hands and knees. He stuck it in and fucked me for about 5 minutes and dumped a load in me. 
I’m thinking about heading to Steam this weekend because I’ve been bottoming more lately and I just want to take a bunch of loads.

• Like 4