The sexy scally

Barebackpiggy

Yesterday I was the recipient of a massive load from this sexy scally, but it wasn’t the only load I received yesterday.

My day started very early at 5am, to drive the 250 miles from family up north to home in the big smoke. I like to leave early so I can avoid the worst of the traffic, especially the campervaners and caravaners who are yet to hit the road. The other reason I leave so early is so I can be a cum slut for the day at the sauna, which is just what I did.

I unpacked the car, got my poppers etc out of the fridge and caught the train into town. I was at the sauna, arse in the sling by 1pm. My first fuck was in this sling, an older chap with a nice, thick 8 incher. I coaxed him over to the sling so he could inspect my lube filled, hairy hole. He rammed it home in  1 thrust, made me wince a bit as this was my first cock in at least 3 weeks. Some French poppers helped with the discomfort which soon turned to pleasure. This older, white haired chap had some stamina, blowing his load after a few minutes, leaving his load to coat my cunt. 
I was Randy now. I passed this sexy bear in the corridor, quite young, maybe 32. We made eye contact and he led the way to a cubicle. With towels and masks off, we made out. God I love a guy with a beard..  He had a lovely thick cock, about the same size as the first one. As we were kissing I felt fingers in my silky hole, another top! I wasted no time, kneeling over so he could fuck me comfortably. I think he could sense I was already loaded, his thrusts quickened and then the familiar grunt as he unloaded in my cunt. He had a smile on his face as he left. 
After some wandering, the highlight of the sauna happened. I saw a familiar face ahead of me, a 40 ish muscled chap who’s fucked me many a time here, pre pandemic. This is the first time I’ve seen him since the sauna has reopened and he recognised me. I followed him into a cubicle and got to work, sucking his impressive 9 inch cock. Now this lad loves an audience, I kneeled over and he rammed it home, making sure the door was wide open. The place was busy by now so lots of lads would have seen the fucking. He’s such a sexy fucker it wasn’t long before a bear was standing over me, cock out for me to suck. Nice thick one too, my sucking getting him rock hard. The muscled lad was going hell for leather by now but stopped to let the sexy bear fuck me. Wow, I love a tag team, the bear went straight in and shot a load after only a few strokes, I was well sloppy by now. This was just what the muscled dude wanted, he added his load and slapped my arse as he left the cubicle. 
I didn’t cum myself, too much poppers so I headed home. Once there I was still randy. I saw a familiar name on fabguys, only a mile away. I messaged him and he was keen to fuck after work.

This lad is about my age but looks and dresses a lot younger. He’s thin, lean and a wee bit rough around the edges. He also has a monster cock, and shoots gallons of cum. When he arrived I sucked him for 5 minutes as he requested. I knelt on the bed, exposing my still cummy hole. Well he loved it, he sighed when he entered my cunt. He was obviously super horny as it took only a couple of minutes for him to cum. But man, what cum indeed. It was dripping out of me as he pulled out. He left and I just needed to cum. I wanked off, thinking about all the loads in me, especially the load from the scally. I blew all over my arms, chest and  belly and slept content. His cum was still dripping out of me as I showered the next morning. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5