[Wichita Bottom]

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Click here to see Wichita Bottom's original blog post...

Haven't updated for a few weeks. Been hit and miss with the fun.

Let's see three weeks ago I went to Vegas Video and only could find guys who wanted to be sucked off, and got one load down my throat. One guy fucked me but with a condom. Could have had more fun, but they had left the lights on in the arcade area after the cleaning guy left. So most guys were not doing much since it was bright as day.

Two weeks ago, back at Vegas Video on a Monday, I was able to find a few guys. The lights were on at first but then they turned them off. I found one guy to play with and suck on. He had an average cock, but uncut. Nice to suck on. But I wanted fucked, and I thought I was going to get that as he turned me around. But he had other plans. He wanted to eat my hole and eat he did. He sucked on it, chewed on it and shoved his tongue deep into my hole. I tried to get him to fuck me but he never did. When I looked back there were two other guys watching and had been rubbing my ass and cock. I finished sucking the uncut guy, nice big load. Him and I got fixed up and walk away. The other two guys followed me for sometime in the arcade but then left me alone. Another guy comes back and had a nice cock. I was sucking him as a younger guy walked up with his big cock out. He starts to finger my hole and knew he wanted my ass. I, being a good bottom slut, turn my hole to him. He shoves it in and fucks me deep and hard. Love it. He knows how to fuck. He was fucking so hard it was forcing me to gag on the cock I was sucking. Love this. He didn't last forever which is fine with me, not into long fucks when at a store. He tenses up and shoots his load in my hole deep. He just zips up and walks off. I turn around for the guy I was sucking, but he wasn't willing to fuck. Shit, I wanted his long cock. Well I was too horned up and just shot my load right there and left.

Today I went to Vegas Video and it wasn't too busy in the arcade area. Was able to find one uncut cock to suck on as another guy jacked off watching me. It was a big load for my mouth, but nothing for my ass. I then made my way to Adult Superstore and it was packed. Too many guys for such a small arcade area with no real good hiding areas to play. I waited for about 10 minutes but people just kept coming back. Saw one blonde guy who always wants me to suck and bit his nipples. No thanks. He has a nice cock, but won't fuck. Also saw a good fuck buddy there, but with so many guys walking around, we could never get together. Damn.

So not too bad. Will try to hit Vegas this week for a few loads.8391585790481726209-4720930277959632994?l=wichitabookstoresex.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.