Friday Grindr Fuck

BBncguysx

03SEP21 - Just before noon I had a Grindr Tap from a 23-year-old guy in my area.  The profile name, BBFun, caught  my attention.  I responded with "Hi" and within minutes I received several pics of a nice looking hot bottom (eventually fourteen in all, but he later deletes the conversation and I lose them).  We exchanged our likes and  I sent a couple of pics of my cock.  The guy let me know he was at his Daddy's house and being a party slut.  He asks when I was last tested and if I'm clean; says he's trying to be safe.  He also added that he already had one load in him and was looking more.  Grindr indicated that he was about three miles from me.  He sent me his location and I immediately recognized it.  I know the guy who lives at the address, I've even met him there twice for some oral action.  I asked if his Daddy was at home and he responded, "Yes sir".  I got ready and headed out the door.

Just before I turn in the drive, I message him that "I'm here" as he requested.  When I step up to the door, the guy he calls Daddy answers, "Can I help you"?  He didn't seem to know the kid was looking.  I tell him that I've been messaging someone on Grindr and he lets me in shouting, "You've got a guest".  He points to the left and says, "He's through there".  I find myself standing in an empty bedroom when Daddy says, "He's in the bathroom".  The young guy comes out about this time and he looks better than the pics he sent me.  It had been years since I had met up with this guy and if he recognized me, he didn't let on to it.  He left us and went back to what he had been doing.

The young guy drops to his knees and starts to blow me.  After a few minutes, he crawls up on the bed and presents his ass.  I slip a finger in and then kneel to taste his hole.  I was expecting to find evidence of the earlier load he mentioned but he's rather dry.  I rim him for awhile and then stand and push my cock in his bare ass.  He reaches for some lube on the bed, but I'm almost there.  It doesn't take long and I'm burying my first load of the day deep in his hole.  He thanks me as I'm getting dressed and I wish the Daddy a good afternoon as I'm leaving.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1