Second Sphincter Load

sedecki

It was a slow day at the bookstore today. I met a friend earlier for some pain/pleasure pumping nipple play so I didn't get to the bookstore until almost 4 pm. The biggest part of the holiday crowd was gone by then. Felt like a scene out of night of the living dead where the zombies go wandering from room to room. Not sure why more people don't play but there you go. I was thinking about leaving when I noticed this younger guy giving me the eye (I'm naked so most everyone is looking at me at some point - some in shock and some just want a rub or to slap my ass). This younger guy is rubbing his cock so I move into the dark room and hear him slide in behind me. He has a fairly short dick - somewhere between 4 and 5 inches and with a wicked curve upward. I moved to the couch and he slid his dick into my mouth. I could taste a little precum already so I figured he would blow his load in a couple of minutes. Instead I felt him reach down toward my ass so I changed positions to offer it to him. 

His fingers moved straight into my crack and started sliding in and out. In a second he had pulled out of my mouth and was spinning me toward the back of the couch. For a short cock he hammered it deep and started fucking faster and faster. The sharp slap slap slap of his body banging into my ass was carrying out of the room and down the hallway. I heard some other people come in and somebody lit us up with a flashlight. There were two or three guys watching - one of them was very tall and thin. He seemed especially interested. The light went off and I heard my young friend start to grunt before he sprayed a nice load into my ass. He pulled out, I heard his belt jingle a little then he was gone. I heard other footsteps sliding out of the darkroom behind him and didn't bother turning around. They show was over and they were all leaving. Rather than go wander around I thought I would advertise a little. I stayed on the couch with my cummy hole and hit my poppers a few times. 

Fingers started playing with my hole. I jumped a little - i didnt know anyone was there. The fingers were long and slender. One of them entered me and then pulled out and away. I heard him lick his finger - he was tasting the cum in my ass. That got me going and I hit my poppers again before reaching back to find his cock. Like his fingers his cock was very long and also thin - maybe 9 inches or a little longer. Two fingers pulled out and then three fingers probed my hole. They were thin and long and slid so deep I moaned. Out went three fingers and in came four fingers. They slid up the slick cum filled hole until i felt his knuckles knocking at the door of my asshole. Now I was moaning deep and hitting my poppers again. He shoved them deep several more times then I heard his belt unbuckle and he was sitting on the couch next to me. 

I wanted him to keep playing with my hold so I turned across his body and started sucking his cock. It was long and thin and banged against the back of my throat before turning the corner and heading deeper. I started to gag and pulled back a little. After several more strokes I was taking it all the way to his balls. His fingers were still probing my asshole while the other one played with my nipple that was already wrecked by rough play earlier in the afternoon. It was all I could do not to scream. My raw nipple was crushed between his twisting fingers. He leaned forward and whispered "straddle me". 

I pulled off his cock and threw a leg across his body. His cock was so long he was in me before I had a chance to sit down on him. As I did I felt him DEEP. His cock pushed hard against my second sphincter and it really hurt. Rather than pull away I hit my poppers really hard. That made him pause for a minute to give me a chance to get the lid back on then when he shoved down I felt him pop through. It was like my asshole was seeing stars, but he jammed the cock in again and again. Suddenly I couldn't get enough. I squatted all the way down, as deep as I could go and I felt that long cock pick its way into my guts.  He noticed the difference and started to pull down harder on my legs while he shoved up. It was unbelievable. Deep, deep penetration and I wanted more and more.

He flipped me around and pushed his knees together. I faced away from him and into the flashlight that the crowd had brought back with them. I slammed my ass all the way down on his cock and it left me moaning and breathless. The other guys started to move in for a closer look. The feeling was so hot I wanted them there. I saw cocks come out and I started sucking and stroking them while I bounced up and down on the long dick. Before any of them could cum in my mouth he flipped me over on the sofa. I grabbed onto the back and held on as he pounded me from behind. He started pounding me slower and harder and then pushed all the way in and stayed there. His cum was lodged so deep inside me I didn't see a trace of it until the flashlight showed jizz all over the end of his cock as he pulled out of my ass. 

I heard one of the guys say "Hell yes."  I could still feel the hot stretched hold inside me. It was warm and deep. I just sat there to enjoy it for a while. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5