Hotel cumdump

NYCnegbtm4top

Went out of town for some meetings Friday and Saturday. I tried to get some hookups in between meeting on Friday but they kept flaking. One guy from grindr said he was coming then said he didn't have time but would come over Saturday morning. I doubted he would follow through. Late Friday a hot cub on bbrts responded and said he would cum over Saturday morning.  We exchanged number. 

Saturday morning the hot cub from bbrts texted and said he was ready. I got ready and he came over. Hot cub with a great cock and some deliciously smelly pits. He fucked me so good two times shooting his loads deep in my ass and made me shoot my load. Lots of verbal cumdump talk got me going! He was delicious. Then shortly after he left the other guy from grindr messaged me.  I said well I already have two loads but will take a third. He said I am on my way. 

He walked in, I sucked his hot cock and then he flipped me over and rimmed me. Telling me how hot it was to taste my fucked ass and the other guys cum. He then shoved his dick deep in me pounding me hard. Cum was running out of my ass. He loved the sloppy hole. Didn't take him long before he added his load. When he left I beat off again tasting their cum from all over my ass! 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3