[Closet Bi] Tiring weekend

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

Nothing sexual but the missus and I went down to London for the weekend. Weather was lovely. T-Shirt and shorts mainly although as only shorts I had were my United shorts and the missus told me in no uncertain terms that a 35 year old bloke doesn't wear United shirt and matching shorts in public together. So when we went to Wembley it was jeans and United shirt.

What a shit game that was. We made a few mistakes, the scum score and we just can't be arsed. To lose at Wembley is bad. To lose to your bitter rivals really hurts. So that left me in a subdued mood ever since.

Saw some of the Marathon on Sunday. Couldn't get over how inspiring it was to see it live. Pavements lined with well wishers cheering the runners on.

I'm hoping to hook up with hot hole guy today presuming he's still ok with the arrangements. Need to wait and see on that one.5276175319366823909-1680239283235629033?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.