Cheat and slam

londonw4

Any guys get off with cheating? Slam stuff I’m into but bf isn’t so I either wait to be on my own or even better when we have a guy over I usually get my wish and get twisted by being taken into the kitchen for the pinning. Bf gets distracted when high so I get off on being naughty…then I and the guy go back into the living room and get really twisted. 
like to hear if there are others into that and of course an eventual meet. Very open minded ….no blood though. 

It really takes me into another zone. I’ve been slammed in the kitchen by a guy that my bf actually found. This guy knew exactly what I wanted just by eye contact. It was hot as my bf hates the thought of slamming, and he knew nothing about it….want to do that and more again. 
That was my first slam, and this guy knew what he was doing and could see I was a prv. Any other guys keen telegram @alwestlondon

4 hours ago, Arsenallad said:

I too find cheating and slamming a big thrill, all without my bf’s knowledge. He had no clue that I slam , sometimes in the next room, and it’s a massive turn on for me. 

based central London here, would love to meet the OP and other London-based [banned word] into similar…. 

That’s hot. It’s a great feeling  when the rush hits and you are getting sleazier in the other room. Being slammed by guys we get over without my bf knowing just makes me a [banned word]. Sounds compatible.