[Closet Bi] There's nothing better than breeding a hot hole!

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

Morning one and all. Hope this finds everyone well. I'm still quietly seething about the manner we lost to City in the FA Cup at the weekend and not only that but it had been 4-5 days since I'd last shot my load too, so multiple frustrations!

Hot hole guy and I had a brief chat yesterday late morning at which point I realised he'd sent me a few emails over the past few days which I'd missed by not checking the relevant account.when I did check it there were around half a dozen messages which would have put to bed any notion I had he wasn't interested. Note to self...check ya fucking emails!

So HHG and I met in Manchester yesterday afternoon. Not only does he have the single most fantastic hole I've ever laid eyes upon, but he's also real cute and sexy the rest of him too. And to top it all off he's a genuinely friendly decent, easy to get on with guy to boot. Oh and for those of you interested, he has a big cock. I'm guessing 8-9" when fully hard. Curves upwards too.

As neither us can accommodate, today's sexcapades took place in a city centre hotel which I'd booked a few weeks back to ensure a cheap rate even though at the time of booking there was no guarantee I'd see him once let alone twice. But during our emails and chats something just felt right. So I took the plunge.

HHG is a total top in his relationship which makes his insatiable appetite for my cock and spunk filling his arse even hornier from my point of view and once we'd checked in and enjoyed the view from our "penthouse" room, it was down to business.

I wax lyrically about his arsehole but his other hole is also pretty talented too. I must confess whilst I enjoy being sucked off, I rarely get a great deal out of it but yesterday I really got in to his mouth all over my nob. Not only that but he demonstrates mighty fine deep throating skills too. As a very inexperienced cock sucker, I'm going to have to learn that from him at some point.

My near constant state of horniness these last few days and the excellent blow job I was getting meant my balls were starting to waken and as HHG is a cumslut of the very highest order and I knew he wanted every last drop shot deep up his arse, I had to retrieve my cock from his mouth for fear of shooting down his throat and thereby wasting my first load of the day.

So I had him get on all fours on the sofa bed (obviously a family room), lubed him and me up, and slip into him from behind.

Now I know I've only fucked 3 different arseholes bareback to date but his really does feel magnificent on my unsheathed cock. It's so warm and clamps around my bell end and shaft just fantastically. We've even begun joking his arse and my cock were made for each other!

Anyways, my heightened state of arousal meant it wasn't too long before the warning signs were evident and he was ordering me to unload deep in his arse. I felt a little embarrassed to be about to shoot so soon so pulled out and to cool down a bit. Dunno why, stupid thing to do, because this is a bloke who turns me on easily enough to fuck multiple times in a session and who begs me to seed him as much as poss. Why would a shorter first fuck really upset him? So I pushed back in and a few strokes later my cum was boiling up from my balls, shooting down my cock and firing into his arse. Hand on heart I don't think I've ever cum so long before. Even he could feel me twitching inside his arse quite a bit later. I didn't count but I wouldn't be surprised if we surpassed the 14 spurter uploaded to tube!

I stayed buried inside him balls deep for a couple of minutes, gently fucking him to ensure his arse got every last drop before slowly pulling out. As a top, there's no finer sight than seeing a hole as you pull out, especially one so obviously full of your cum.

Being the cum slut that he is, he wanted to taste the juices in his ass so I inserted a finger then offered it to his other obliging hole. The dirty horny bastard! He even cleaned my cock with his mouth too.

After a shirt interlude in which we chatted about this and that, I was hard again and before too long I was lay on the bed and he sat astride of me, impaling himself on my cock. I don't know what it is but the sight of a hot guy riding me dick just does it for me every time. And coupled with the fact I could now feel my cum already inside him, this just turned me on more. In fact, after a short while our fucking caused my cum to start leaking out and this in turn coated my dick so when I pulled out it was soaked in lube and cum. Very very hot!

After he rode me, I got him to lay on his back, lifted his legs back and entered his hole. Seeing cum remains and my cum coated cock sliding in and out was just awesome. Loved fucking him this way. And as a sign of how much he loves taking cock too, he has this massive Cheshire cat grin on him the whole time I'm inside him. Gotta love a guy who appreciates your cock and spunk haven't ya.

Alternating short and long thrusts, faster and slower, also withdrawing completely to marvel at the sight before me and then the signs were there again and load number two was heading out. I made sure I was deep inside him as my cock began shooting again. Now he really was flooded.

We has another chat whilst we came down and then I got hard again. He is a really nice guy and so easy to get on with. Plus he's had an interesting past with various jobs.

Anyways, I wanted to give him a third load and he was very much wanting it so we fucked missionary again. Think my cock was a little dry on entry so he asked me to use some more lube which I did. Then, after reentering him, I fucked some cum back out and around my cock so it was proper slick.

As this was our third fuck, there was no danger of anything happening quickly so I was able to enjoy the sensations on my cock all emanating from his ass ring and walls firmly clamped around my probing head and shaft. His wide grin still very much in evidence. And sure enough, my balls wanted a further release and opened the flood gates a third time, a load he was more than happy to receive.

His arse was well and truly fucked and flooded now. Just hope his bf didn't examine him in too much detail as he'd surely know what he'd been up to!

After a further chat, we did begin a fourth fuck but knowing time was against us and with my cock now being well and truly wet with cum, it was going to take a while to unload again so we decided to call it a day at 3 loads.

Just as good a fuck, if not better, than the last time we met up in H2O Sauna. A hot guy, turns me on big time and a decent guy to boot. Our next session is scheduled for a week tomorrow! I can't wait!5276175319366823909-838360178183637742?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.