Converted a top to bareback

OzzieCumdumpster

Hi All, I've just gotten in and wanted to share with all. I meet a guy on scruff went and met him at the park, he had a raging hardon and wanted fuck me, I had dropped my shorts down to my ankles when he started to rip on a condom, I said wow man you cover up you ain't fucking me, I here for you cock to breed me. He was saying that he wasn't comfortable with that idea, and that I wouldn't tell the differnce if he was covered up, so he kept opening the condom. I turned around bent down and pulled my shorts up, getting ready to walk away. He asked what I was doing and I told him you cover up you ain't getting this hole to fuck, and seeing his raging hardon I knew he was going to relent, which of course he did, he dropped the condom and told be turn around. So I drooped my shorts again leaned on the tree and he spat on my hole rimmed me and then stuck his raw cock inside me, I think he was a bit upset as he really tried to give hard to me, 10 minutes later he's shooting his load inside, he pulled out I turn around dropped to knees and cleaned his cock for him, then got up pulled my shorts back on, as I was leaving he asked if we could meet up again, I said as long as bareback me, he said it felt so much better and that it made him cum alot faster that he usually does.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2