Closeted Fuck

MascCumSlut

This “straight” guy messaged me on Grindr.  No stats, 30, black.  No pics.  Wanted anon. Wanted me to cum to his hotel, but wanted to fuck me in the lobby bathroom.  I go in, get naked, lights out. He’ll cum in and lock the door.  However, lights won’t cooperate, so he asks me to meat him behind a dumpster outside.  
I go outside behind the trash area that is walled off around the dumpster, and heavily wooded.  A lot of privacy.  Midnight.  I drop my pants, start huffing poppers, and then I see a small light from a cigarette turn the corner.   He walks up and immediately puts his cock into my waiting mouth.  I’m moaning, as he talks dirty to me, about being a slut and a bitch.   I moan in agreement, as I slobber all over is cock, and use that to lube my hole. 
He says he wants to fuck my pussy, so I turn around and present it, with my hands on the wall.  He spits on my hole, and rams his thick cock up inside me.  It burns since there is no lube, but I’m swimming in lust.  He starts grunting saying he’s going to give me his load, and I beg him for that seed.  He shoots inside me, as I shoot my load on the ground.  Pulls out, zips up and leaves.  Messages me later to thank me for the fuck, but that he had to get back to his kids.  Im just glad he left his babies in me!

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4