[Breeder] Reader Asses: #10

TheBreeder

To see Breeder's original blog post click here

Let's get right to it, shall we?

Donnie

securedownload-1.jpeg

securedownload.jpeg

I think these photos are some of the most professional we've seen in my series. Beautifully-lit, aren't they? And the subject is perfection—that ass is beautiful, and those balls are amazing.

Donnie hails from Finland. I'm pretty sure that if the Finnish Visitor's Bureau were to use him for an advertisement or two in selected publications, their number of tourists would probably triple. Damn, Donnie. Thanks for sharing!

YB

securedownload-2.jpeg

securedownload-3.jpeg

Continuing in our international tour of asses, Mr. YB hails from Canada. You can tell he's from the great frozen north by the wooly socks, right? But let me guess. You didn't even notice them, because like me, you were mesmerized by that hole. That submissive pose always gets me every time.

Of course, the other way by which you might have recognized YB as a Canadian was by that uncut meat poking between his legs. That's one reason I love those Canucks.

FF

securedownload-4.jpeg

Sigh.

Every time I look at this picture, that's what I do. Because that ass is simply beautiful.

FF is a 19-year-old twink teen Latino bottom boy, as he describes himself, who's ready for a man to fill him with cock, cum, and love. Doesn't it make you want to go out and buy a bottle of lube and a bouquet of roses? I know it does me.

FF, you're one sexy boy, and you'll have many years of fun ahead of you. Enjoy them, my friend!

Nate

securedownload-5.jpeg

Now, I find this a particularly sexy photo. Nate is a reader who corresponds with me on occasion, and he sent this to be shared after an evening on which he was fisted for very first time. Thus the open hole.

It's an inviting sight—particularly with Nate's sexy face hovering in the photo's corner. Beautiful photo, Nate, and thanks for sharing a special night with everyone!

God damn, I always get randy after pulling together another reader asses column. Of course, I'd love to display your ass and hole for everyone to see, so consider sharing and read my original call for photos to see how to contribute.

And a quick reminder. If you'd like to enter the drawing for the jock I'm wearing and using as a cum rag for an entire week, make sure to visit that entry and leave a comment before Monday morning so that you can be in the running. I've had the thing on for two straight days now—overnight, too!12316001024335229-5252440716738332719?l=mrsteed64.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.