Papi's Leche

BBBxCumDumpster

My Dominican friend dropped by unexpectedly. He smoked me up until I was "easy like a Sunday morning."   We chatted for a while since I hadn't seen him in almost two weeks. All I could think about was his fat cock poking my throat.  I got up to take a piss and, when I came back, he was naked.  He had on two shirts, some skin tight biking pants sweats and socks.  All of it was gone when I sat back down.

He talked for a few more minutes.   He knew I was distracted by his incredibly muscled body-thick thighs, beautiful round ass, massive arms, the result of him working out and riding his bike all over NYC and The Bronx.  Again, he was in a hurry.  His phone must've rung 20 times while he was here.  He didn't answer once. He said he wanted to just relax and enjoy me.  Since he was pressed for time, and I asked him to blow a load in my mouth like he did the last time. ( He loses track of time and fucks for hours when he fucks, and his dick is both long and fat, not tapered.  It's a tree trunk top to bottom. And I wasn't up to it tonight.  I went hog wild on his tool.  I sucked just the head, then throated as much as I could.  He said let me know if you need a break.   I said not until I taste your nutt on my tongue.  Of course, I wasn't tired of sucking his dick.  I like when he breeds me, but I love to suck and swallow him.  Something about him.  And after a rough choking face fuck, he blew a huge load in my mouth.  I gulped it down greedily and kept his cock in my mouth while I  looked up into his huge brown eyes. We talked more and then he showered.  He had to be somewhere at eight, but he left at 11.  I'm hoping that next time, he loads both my head and hole. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1