Starbucks Run

FuckMeHarderNow

Was out for a jog and ended up at Starbucks. Sitting in a booth I started scrolling my phone for hot guys. Saw guy watching me the whole time. Every time I looked at him he would smile. Got up to leave and just as I was out the door, the guy spoke up and offered me a lift. Not sure of his intentions but with me being horny, I could only imagine. As soon as we were in his car,  he reached over with his right hand and started rubbing my cock thru my shorts til I was fully hard as he drove. He then pulled over on a side street stopped and pulled my shorts down and started jerking my cock hard a rough. Nothing was said until I started moaning when I was about to pop. He jerked my cock even harder until I came all over the front seat. I pulled up my shorts and got out. He smiled again and pulled my door closed and drove off. I leaked cum in my shorts front the whole jog back.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...