[Sperm Pig] Slow Southern Screw

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Well, the actual “screw” portion was really fast.

Last night I was super horny, so I was on like 5 different hookup sites when I’m hit up by a guy.

He’s maybe 20 minutes away, married, and is heading out to “the gym” to get away from wifeypoo.

I suggest he cum over and give me his load before the gym. He agrees.

On the way he calls me and we start chatting. He’s southern and comes across as a bit… slow. But he assures me that I’ll love his 8 inch cock and the huge load it spits.

And he is very clear about wanting to really spend some time sucking my dick. Sucking turns him on, he says.

All good in my book.

Well, the guy shows up and he isn’t much of a looker. And that 8 incher?? More like 6.

And the way he talks along with his mannerisms really make me think he’s waded out from the shallower end of the intellectual pool.

But he’s in my apartment rarin’ to go, so I think “What the fuck? The dude really wants to gobble my nob.”

I suck him, he sucks me, we 69, and eventually I find myself straddling his chest, force feeding him my cock and giving him instructions on what I like.

In addition to the standard cock worship, I have him lightly chew my dick with his molars. This makes me rock hard (and him as well).

After about 10 minutes of this, I tell him I need his cock inside me. That’s when he asks for a condom— says he doesn’t like to bareback.

WTF?

Our whole conversation online and on the phone was about him squirting his baby batter up my shitter and he’s trying to back out now??

Uh-uh. No way.

So I feed him my dick some more, grab the lube, and start fingering some into my ass. I also reach back and jack his cock to get him slick.

Then I pulled out of his mouth, quickly shimmied down to his groin, and sat on his cock.

Yup- raw. Took it in one fell swoop down to the pubes.

He gasped and his eyes got really big— and then started cumming.

And cumming. And cumming!

He lasted all of one goddamn thrust, and his rock hard cock was spewing sperm into my guts. It was actually pretty hot. The look on his face coupled with feeling the throbs of his cock with every discharge.

I kept him in me and worked my assring on his dick. Every time I squeezed he shuddered and gasped.

When he was finally spent, I slipped off of his half-hard dick. And then started jacking mine.

I’m on my knees and he scoots himself down and starts Licking my nuts and teasing my head with his tongue.

I haven’t cum in several days and I shoot pretty big anyway, so I know he’s going to get a whopper load.

I warn him I’m getting close, and he clamps his mouth over my dickhead. This is all I need and I start shooting my scum into his hungry mouth.

The man really did get off on cocksucking. He’s taking all my jizz and gagging a little, while jacking his mostly limp cock furiously.

To his credit, He swallows every drop and then rushes to the bathroom to clean up before heading to the gym.

He doesn’t meet my eyes when he leaves— but I got an email later that said he had fun.

Oh- and later I saw just how big his load was. Damn, he must have been saving that shit up for a week!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.