[Closet BB Cumdump] Sex party in NYC

Feeder

Click here to see Closet BB Cumdump's original blog post...

On Thursday night I took a drive into Manhattan and went to a sex party listed on bbrt. Have to confess it wasn't that great but I was there so I tried to make the best of it. Almost every guy was out of shape even though the party listed height/weight proportionate. Oh well, I guess buyer beware! Anyway, I figured I was there so might as well get some. There was one good looking latin guy wearing a jock and he was getting fucked by a hung black guy when I came in. It was a small apartment and the play space was one area where the bed was and the small room it was in and an alcove on the other side of the apartment where people were allowed to smoke. Guys kept walking back and forth between the two and spent most time standing and doing nothing. There was an older guy who was kind of pear shaped but had a fat dick so I decided I'd start blowing him to do something. I resigned myself to just being there for sex and doing it. I was good until I stood up and he leaned in and tried to kiss me. He had awful bad breath. I can't stand a lot but that kills me. I immediately lost interest and he was licking me, etc. I had to stop him and go into the bathroom and clean his saliva off me because I could smell it. Gross. So now I'm back to the what to do, what to do....

Guys were trickling in every 15 mins or so and it got up to about 20 guys. Now we had a little more selection. A number of guys sucked me off but I always stopped them so I wouldn't cum. I wanted to play longer. I ended up trying to get the black guy with the huge dick alone but the other guys there that were bottoms were all after his dick too. He also was a little chunky but I didn't care since his dick was the best in the place. Didn't end up working out. Another cute bottom had since come in and cornered the black guy in the back alcove and started sucking his dick. After about 15 minutes he gave up his ass and the black guy drilled him until he came. Then they both got dressed and left. I turned my attention to a few more dicks to suck to feel out the group. There was a shorter latin daddy that was ok at best but he had a short fat dick. He kneeled down and started blowing me while I sat in a chair. After a while he spit on his fingers and started to finger my hole. The more I let him, the more he did it. I think we both knew where this was going so I stood up and bent over the chair and he slipped his dick in from behind. He was shorter than me so I had to squat down a bit. He drilled me doggy style for a few minutes and then I think he was so horny and had been edging a while because it didn't take him long to cum. I was ok with that because now my hole was lubed for what I hoped would be more dick. I thanked him, he thanked me and I went back to being a wallflower and rubbing my dick. One annoying thing was an older fat daddy and a black sub were on the bed the entire 2 hours I was there. Never moved, even when they were just lying there and doing nothing. So anyone else who attempted to get on the bed was stuck in one corner of it against the wall. A few guys did manage some fucking there though.

I noticed I had overlooked a daddy, very hairy who seemed to have a nice dick. I sat back down in the chair near the bed and my latin daddy who bred me got back on his knees and started blowing me. I leaned over and grabbed the hairy daddy's nipples and he immediately sat upright. I knew I hit the right button. He whispered 'harder' so I started to really tug on them and he was totally getting off on it. After a while I leaned one hand down between his legs and felt his dick. Surprise! Was big! I leaned over and asked if he liked to fuck. He said 'get on the bed on your back'. I politely stopped my latin daddy from blowing me so I could get up and take position on the bed. The daddy fingered my hole a bit and then stuck his fingers in my mouth so I could taste the cum that was already in there. Then he slipped in and I immediately started to play with his nips. The coolest thing ever, it was like his nipples were a remote control for his dick. The harder I twisted them the faster and deeper he pounded me. When I let up he slowed down. I could as a bottom control it. It was like having a personal fuck machine. This went on for about 10 minutes and he asked me if I wanted to be bred. I said yeah and he told me to go to town on his nipples. Yes sir! I actually was worried I was hurting him I was pulling them so hard, but it worked. He fucked harder and harder and I felt his dick stiffening to the point where he groaned and shot a load in my hole. I felt his dick twitching as he filled me up and at the last second he leaned over and rammed his tongue down my throat too. So hot.

When he pulled out another guy immediately jumped on his dick to suck it clean. The latin daddy came back and pushed his way on the bed to start blowing me again. He did this in a different way now, deepthroating and with a finger up my ass which always pushed me to the brink. About 5 minutes later I grabbed the back of his head and pushed it straight down on me and shot at least 10 pulses of cum down his throat. He was an expert because his head was as far down as it could go and he was still able to swallow and use his tongue to massage my cock with each shot coming out. I have never felt anyone milk me so well before. Was awesome. I thanked him again, he thanked me again and told me it was a huge load. I laughed and told him I had been horny for days.

I went to the bathroom and rinsed off, went and got my clothes and left. Problem is when I got back to the hotel room I logged into bbrt looking for more cock. Didn't find any but I feel like I am getting to a point where I need to have dick in me so often now! NEED TO BE FUCKED!!!!

7230614512406525083-46005752977687753?l=closetbbcumdump.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.