[Leather Skin Biker] RIP Totally Twisted Pig.

Feeder

To see Leather Skin Biker's original blog post click here

totally-twisted-pig.jpg?w=197&h=237Totally Twisted Pig

I’m unhappy to report, for those who do not already know, that totally twisted pig took his own life last year. The connection between he and I never really took off and the only face time W/we had was one meet up for margs and some Mexican food. TTP was a very complex person, and while I didn’t seize the opportunity to use and abuse him, I thought him a good person, if troubled. I don’t know his full story, but I’d been in communication for quite some time prior to his relocation to Chicago. It was yet another reason why 2010 was a difficult year for me. I know what you’re thinking: you didn’t come here to read about LeatherSkinBiker’s woes or introspection. I trust that this sharing of feelings might allow you to know LSB better, and see beyond the fantasy to the thinking, feeling man behind the (leather) curtain.

Although I didn’t know TTP extremely well, I was saddened by the news of his passing. It is unfortunate when a man feels that what life has to offer on this plane is not worth sticking around to experience. RIP totally twisted pig.

261 261 261 261 261 261 261 b.gif?host=lthrskinbiker.wordpress.com&blog=18021664&post=261&subd=lthrskinbiker&ref=&feed=1

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.